Wale=Diva Vol. Yes I'm Mad

Originally Posted by Moderate Gatsby

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

oh %!$*!
laugh.gif
eek.gif
  he works at my local cracker barrel. im going to have stop there.
185834_10150432495290188_811570187_17778324_6072189_n.jpg
Why did this dude draw out U Mad? rather than type it? I don't get it.
That's the salty font

Originally Posted by Moderate Gatsby

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

oh %!$*!
laugh.gif
eek.gif
  he works at my local cracker barrel. im going to have stop there.
185834_10150432495290188_811570187_17778324_6072189_n.jpg
Why did this dude draw out U Mad? rather than type it? I don't get it.
That's the salty font

One time I paid over $80 for 2 tickets (mind you my cousin never paid me back) to sit behind a club here in Miami for over 6 hours while absolutely NOBODY showed up on Memorial Day. It was supposed to be like Ross, Wayne, DJ Khaled and some other people. Sounds a lot worse to me than what OP went through and I don't remember being that mad. I know it's all about winning, but sometimes you have to lose gracefully.

One time I paid over $80 for 2 tickets (mind you my cousin never paid me back) to sit behind a club here in Miami for over 6 hours while absolutely NOBODY showed up on Memorial Day. It was supposed to be like Ross, Wayne, DJ Khaled and some other people. Sounds a lot worse to me than what OP went through and I don't remember being that mad. I know it's all about winning, but sometimes you have to lose gracefully.

Originally Posted by kc24688

Truth
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kc24688

Truth
pimp.gif

seen wale 3 times out here in LA, his sets were 20 mins, 40, and 60. never 2 hrs.

hes whatever, but it aint really nothing since all artists are like that. plus he aint really that great of a performer to begin with, hes usually the one opening for people. OP just seems mad salty.

seen wale 3 times out here in LA, his sets were 20 mins, 40, and 60. never 2 hrs.

hes whatever, but it aint really nothing since all artists are like that. plus he aint really that great of a performer to begin with, hes usually the one opening for people. OP just seems mad salty.

Originally Posted by presequel

seen wale 2 times out here in LA, his sets were 20 mins, and 40. never 2 hrs.

Cosign

Originally Posted by presequel

seen wale 2 times out here in LA, his sets were 20 mins, and 40. never 2 hrs.

Cosign

Back
Top Bottom