Wale=Diva Vol. Yes I'm Mad

well , i appreciate the small fanbase that i do have...lol its hard to tour for 5 years with just a fanbase in ur hometown... NOTHING will ever phase me on this site again..I got toooo much good things happening ...its all love,

well , i appreciate the small fanbase that i do have...lol its hard to tour for 5 years with just a fanbase in ur hometown... NOTHING will ever phase me on this site again..I got toooo much good things happening ...its all love,

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

http://worldstarhiphop.co...p?v=wshhdOL40Q9x5M4KUnt7

i guess you aint have much going for you, when you was on the radio getting mad over a local rap artist making a diss track about you. You're just as sensitive as Kid Cudi

http://worldstarhiphop.co...p?v=wshhdOL40Q9x5M4KUnt7

i guess you aint have much going for you, when you was on the radio getting mad over a local rap artist making a diss track about you. You're just as sensitive as Kid Cudi

laugh.gif
thats mayor... he just trolling...

mixtape coming ...im trying to put it together with the mmg compilation ...they got two diff vibes so its tricky gettin in an out that mixtape vibe..this new mixtpae is gonna feel more like paint a picture and 100 miles..and the MMG compilation will be a whole new sound

Will it be more of those "mafioso", "rich lifestyle", "laid back" type of tracks on the mixtape...

Or will it be structured like your last mixtape?

Or a mix between the two, with songs similar to "Pandemonium"??

mixtape coming ...im trying to put it together with the mmg compilation ...they got two diff vibes so its tricky gettin in an out that mixtape vibe..this new mixtpae is gonna feel more like paint a picture and 100 miles..and the MMG compilation will be a whole new sound

Will it be more of those "mafioso", "rich lifestyle", "laid back" type of tracks on the mixtape...

Or will it be structured like your last mixtape?

Or a mix between the two, with songs similar to "Pandemonium"??

Eh, he sold out his show in Houston. Must have some sort of fanbase going. Mac Miller sold out the same venue a month later.

Eh, he sold out his show in Houston. Must have some sort of fanbase going. Mac Miller sold out the same venue a month later.

mmg album got some amzing beats. drake on there, i got a song wit j cole on there, meek got this record called "tupac back"...$%@* is ******ed. i got a song that i want lupe on, its like a story kind of record. the Intro is a just blaze record w/ me rozay meek n Pill. It sounds like PSA from "black album". i know my grammar looks crazy...i hope yall got it. ha

mmg album got some amzing beats. drake on there, i got a song wit j cole on there, meek got this record called "tupac back"...$%@* is ******ed. i got a song that i want lupe on, its like a story kind of record. the Intro is a just blaze record w/ me rozay meek n Pill. It sounds like PSA from "black album". i know my grammar looks crazy...i hope yall got it. ha

Aight, so we don't wanna have to pull this thread up 2yrs from now askin where at least one of the mixtapes are.
laugh.gif
I think that u need to give OP a hug tho, homie made swole and hurt.

Aight, so we don't wanna have to pull this thread up 2yrs from now askin where at least one of the mixtapes are.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

very happy with Pill bein' MMG too...

i'm actually looking forward to this now

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

very happy with Pill bein' MMG too...

i'm actually looking forward to this now

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

laugh.gif
and dude STILL hasn't come back
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

laugh.gif
and dude STILL hasn't come back
roll.gif
roll.gif

we need a ross/wale track with Trel on it sir.

Back
Top Bottom