Wale=Diva Vol. Yes I'm Mad

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

you stay in Manassas OP...

you not about that life

Brentsville high aint about that life.
laugh.gif

I read this thread when it was on the first page when Cage was the last to post and figured it wasn't even worth posting in.

I was wrong, lulz ensued
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OP is pure sodium, son is more sensitive than a virgin. Michael Flocka Andrews
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Harassing Wale on twitter. Feeling cheated after he did a 40 min set. Talking about your interview.

I read this thread when it was on the first page when Cage was the last to post and figured it wasn't even worth posting in.

I was wrong, lulz ensued
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OP is pure sodium, son is more sensitive than a virgin. Michael Flocka Andrews
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Harassing Wale on twitter. Feeling cheated after he did a 40 min set. Talking about your interview.

What exactly did dude do to make you all hate him so much?  I mean, I know he's a nter, and got into it with people on here a few years back, but I'm really stumped here.  

What exactly did dude do to make you all hate him so much?  I mean, I know he's a nter, and got into it with people on here a few years back, but I'm really stumped here.  

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Y'all *%@@#@ laughing now but if you look at old Wale threads on here...bunch of dudes salt levels match OP's.
laugh.gif
Truth.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Y'all *%@@#@ laughing now but if you look at old Wale threads on here...bunch of dudes salt levels match OP's.
laugh.gif
Truth.

Originally Posted by JD161616

I swear I'm done after this but I had to add this. It's too easy. Son made Wale blocking his @walesucks twitter account his facebook profile picture.

Oh damn Cracker Barrel gangster!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

2qscnbr.jpg

195352e1e336a762776de49fd04c373796cf160.gif
@ The profile pic

Originally Posted by JD161616

I swear I'm done after this but I had to add this. It's too easy. Son made Wale blocking his @walesucks twitter account his facebook profile picture.

Oh damn Cracker Barrel gangster!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

2qscnbr.jpg

195352e1e336a762776de49fd04c373796cf160.gif
@ The profile pic

How is this news to anyone is beyond me. Dude is a grade A !*!#%$%$% and was no different when he came to SA. %@#%* had an attitude like a little girl about takin pictures with fans and what not. I have nothing against him and I think he has potential to be a great artist but dude think he's hot ++%! and he hasn't sold a damn thing yet.

How is this news to anyone is beyond me. Dude is a grade A !*!#%$%$% and was no different when he came to SA. %@#%* had an attitude like a little girl about takin pictures with fans and what not. I have nothing against him and I think he has potential to be a great artist but dude think he's hot ++%! and he hasn't sold a damn thing yet.

Back
Top Bottom