WALE >>> DRAKE LYRICALLY??

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Wale is a better lyricist, BUT...

Drake's flow is impeccable, and he has superior production.

also, Drake just straight up makes better music. Wale certainly has some heat, but for the most part he doesn't bring the fire like Drake.
and this isn't related to their quality as artists, but Drake has a lot more going for him. the connection to Wayne is huge, as is his R&B appeal with the females.
nailed it with that

Wale is straight Hypebeast with a little bit of talent.. C'mon better flow? Better delivery!?!? Are some of you cats f'n deaf?

Dude is talkin' bout LV this, Bape that, Foams this, PG this, DC that.. I guess this sneakerhead rap really got y'all attention.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And.. Chillin'.. are you serious, Wale? Terrible song, and hook, and bars, but throwing Lady Gaga and her pop buzz on there makes it even worse..

other than the exposure Wayne is not doing Drake a bit of good for the most part, but Drake > Wale with or without Lil' Wayne.

It's safe to say all in all.. Drake makes waaay better songs.

saw wale in Chapel Hill NC and was a fan before, but i'm an even bigger fan now.

I'll continue to support my man and look forward to the album. As for Drake vs. Wale, no question its wale for me. Drakes pulling a buzz following on NTfor some reason, but wale has him lyrically. Working with jay hopefully in the future looks promising too.

And honestly, i just dont like lil wayne.

I heard a little Drake..he was aight. I heard of Wale but never heard any tracks. What are his best songs so I could check him out?

Originally Posted by Jenero

I heard a little Drake..he was aight. I heard of Wale but never heard any tracks. What are his best songs so I could check him out?

Check out Chillin his new single
grin.gif

wale better if you wanna hear some rap...ima confuse you type stuff

but if you wanna hear good songs and stuff you can enjoy, and chill too...give it to drake

wale be tryin to hard to make his lines confuse people or w.e

Im goin with wale cause out of both of their newest mixtapes, wale's joint is the one i can go through without skipping a song.

i personally like both and i hate when people keep making these threads about whos better lyrically. both are different artists and are taking their materialin different directions. its like trying to compare shooting guard to a center.

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Wale is straight Hypebeast with a little bit of talent.. C'mon better flow? Better delivery!?!? Are some of you cats f'n deaf?

Dude is talkin' bout LV this, Bape that, Foams this, PG this, DC that.. I guess this sneakerhead rap really got y'all attention.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And.. Chillin'.. are you serious, Wale? Terrible song, and hook, and bars, but throwing Lady Gaga and her pop buzz on there makes it even worse..

other than the exposure Wayne is not doing Drake a bit of good for the most part, but Drake > Wale with or without Lil' Wayne.

gifbinhatersgonnahate.gif

Get off Drake $%*$ son.

The funny thing is, dudes can't see Drake and Wale arent even competing for that top spot. They're just too really damn good artists...

^^^How much material have you heard from J Cole? I can't find much, just wondering??? From what I've heard he's nice but I haven't heard much

I need to hear more from J. Cole I like certain joints from him but nothing that would keep me interested long term from him

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

son do u even listen to Wale or you just a Drake groupie?

Back
Top Bottom