WALE >>> DRAKE LYRICALLY??

^ when you have a ROC chain... consistently seen/makin music/tourin with Young Chris, Freeway, Hov... it speaks for itself i would think.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Both of them are trash compared to Styles P.

ifr12q.jpg

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

"Your 16 Bit, you're so sega genesis" - WALE

eek.gif
pimp.gif

WALE >>>> Drake

lupe said that so it looks like great minds think alike or somebodies 16 is really is bit

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

"Your 16 Bit, you're so sega genesis" - WALE

eek.gif
pimp.gif

WALE >>>> Drake

lupe said that so it looks like great minds think alike or somebodies 16 is really is bit
Lupe said : "No ghost no 16 bit like sega genesis"

Wale said: "Your 16 Bit *!*$# you are so Genesis"

I guess its the same meaning..

Drake says alot of things the more common person would want to say and he puts them right in your face, doesnt try hard to hide his punchlines etc

Wale is the exact opposite, he will say something dope but sometimes in trying to create that perfect metaphor he can confuse listeners. But if he gets itright it does have a "wow" effect.

Wale is lyrically better.. yes!

But Drake delivery is so much better then Wale, and imo is an overall better Artist. He can make hot music!

I listen to both of them heavy & I catch myself riding to Drake more [pause] cause he makes better songs.

But Wale's lyrics be having my face distorted at times, Like FAM DID HE JUST SAY THAT!! WOW!! Geeked!

But In the future I foresee that Drake fame is going to over & out shine Wale ..

Originally Posted by zube42

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Both of them are trash compared to Styles P.
How is that relevant to the topic
laugh.gif

But you're right.
agreed. i bump Styles daily.

DAILY.

DAILY!!!!!!!!

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

went back home and my cousin was talkin about rihanna and drake. i asked him if he liked wale. he aint know who dude was.

im from VA.

Originally Posted by 75 Partly Cloudy

Drake says alot of things the more common person would want to say and he puts them right in your face, doesnt try hard to hide his punchlines etc

Wale is the exact opposite, he will say something dope but sometimes in trying to create that perfect metaphor he can confuse listeners. But if he gets it right it does have a "wow" effect.
Exactly how I feel.
Wale got dope lines, but an entire Drake song makes much more sense to me. Also, Drake is a lot more vulnerable/emotional, which helps people like"feel" his music a lot more.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

drake's buzz out in NYC make's wale look completely invisible........
You do know that NYC is not the only city in the US right
grin.gif

So...what's your point?

That's true...drake kinda has that 8mile effect..he don't hid degrassi or his problems with women or his family..ppl appreciate that

At the end of the day u have 2 good lyricists ..lets jus leave it at that

Originally Posted by Zachattack32

grin.gif

So...what's your point?
once you got NYC on smash your ready for stardom...NYC is a super diverse group of people so if they all buy into da system people notice.remember all da labels got offices out here.

i remember dat one day in summer where i heard like 5 cars blastin lil wayne...i knew son was ready to take over

grin.gif

So...what's your point?
once you got NYC on smash your ready for stardom...NYC is a super diverse group of people so if they all buy into da system people notice. remember all da labels got offices out here.

i remember dat one day in summer where i heard like 5 cars blastin lil wayne...i knew son was ready to take over
This is all true but that don't mean Drake better than Wale lyrically. Unless you trying to say Drake will get so big mainstream wise itwon't make sense to compare the two i.e. Mos Def >>>>> Lil Wayne.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

grin.gif

So...what's your point?
once you got NYC on smash your ready for stardom...NYC is a super diverse group of people so if they all buy into da system people notice. remember all da labels got offices out here.

This is all true but that don't mean Drake better than Wale lyrically. Unless you trying to say Drake will get so big mainstream wise it won't make sense to compare the two i.e. Mos Def >>>>> Lil Wayne.
wale mechanically is da better lyricist

but overall drake is da better artist.

drake is a mix between fergie and jesus...lol... cmon guys..i had this convo with cudi and drake at least twice...drakes doin his thing YES..at this point heis bigger then wayne..im not competing with dude..it totally different lightskinned pretty boy from TV show BFF with wayne ...no comp..he wins ..lol...lets tryand support BOTH artist if we can..
smile.gif
"chillin" was number 4 on hot97 countdown today...thnx NY fam! see yall at 930 club...p.s. if anybody can findme diamond turf 2s ill get jayz to perform in ur house

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

drake is a mix between fergie and jesus...lol... cmon guys..i had this convo with cudi and drake at least twice...drakes doin his thing YES..at this point he is bigger then wayne..im not competing with dude..it totally different lightskinned pretty boy from TV show BFF with wayne ...no comp..he wins ..lol...lets try and support BOTH artist if we can..
smile.gif
"chillin" was number 4 on hot97 countdown today...thnx NY fam! see yall at 930 club...p.s. if anybody can find me diamond turf 2s ill get jayz to perform in ur house
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom