Wale :hat

Back story?

Edit: I'm actually mad now lol. How the hell we suppose to know what's goin on in the pic?

Last edited:
Some dude was sitting in front of him at a WWE event talking **** to him on twitter so Wale found him and attacked him :lol:

http://www.tmz.com/2014/03/31/wale-punches-heckler-in-the-face-at-wwe-event/

mean.gif
roll.gif

Some dude was sitting in front of him at a WWE event talking **** to him on twitter so Wale found him and attacked him :lol:

Wale needs to pull his skirt down. He's so senthithiv.

The DMV takes an L for his foolishness

Wale needs to pull his skirt down. He's so senthithiv.

The DMV takes an L for his foolishness

Wale can never win. Had he never done anything they would had killed him.

He gives dude a black eye for acting tough and he still gets backlash lmao

How you let wale lump you up? :lol:

I remember he tried to come at a basketball announcer during a wizards game cause he said he didn't know who he was or something :lol:

Now, i'm not one to condone this behavior, especially over someone being lame on social media

but if anyone deserves to be called on their **** it would definitely be a twitter tough guy

Whale 
laugh.gif

IDK what's funnier, the fact that he was back eating popcorn right after it happened,

or the fact that dude is at a bloody WWE event 
roll.gif

Lol @ all the racist comments on the TMZ article.

2 steps forward, 15 steps back.

Wale acknowledged the situation...if he never replied who would've known? Hell wale stay getting those type tweets...he'll confront a wrestling nerd but not someone who really out there :smh:

Wale would have just been better off not responding to him on twitter. Though he was off it for good

Had he not responded to anything on twitter wouldn't have been a big deal.
Had he not done anything, since he responded, he'd be ridiculed...like regular.
Since did something and reacted, he sensitive, he responds to everything and acts like a
*cue complex phone call*

Back
Top Bottom