Wale :hat

I'm not even mad about this, to be honest.  

Dudes online talk way too much ****, thinking that it'll never spill over into real life.  So now you want to clown and talk about getting physical (pause) while you're feet away from me and you're going to let me know it?  Can't even be mad.

Wale is still Wale though.  
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Words of wisdom from the Stark chick on GoT.

“We can leave school at 16, which is what I chose to do,” she explained. It still hasn’t been easy for her. “I see a little bit of it, like Why are you here if you’re famous? But you’ve never made it! It’s just frustrating! If I were to be like, I don’t need to go to college anymore because I have made it in the acting business, my college friends would be like, Oh my god. She’s such a *****. If I go to college and am in Game of Thrones, they’re like, Why are you even here? You’re famous already. You can’t win. You just can’t win,”

:rofl: at 4W getting mad something real happened.

Props to wale for not letting fans feel trigger happy around him all the time.

These dudes are always waiting for dude to slip up, and take senseless shots at him.

The video is out. They pushed each other and that was it. Not a single punch was thrown. The guy even said on twitter, we just pushed each other. It was nothing. :rofl:

I can't believe people still hate on Wale

He's the king of taking L's, but it's getting corny.

One of the comments was "you should have suplexed him for those wack lyrics and the fact that he can't hoop" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
the kid's twitter @Chefboyrnach his timeline is mad funny

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom