wale is killing everyone

being from DC, i have an abundance of respect for Wale. i created this post to see what you guys think of him. all opinions welcomed

being from DC, i have an abundance of respect for Wale. i created this post to see what you guys think of him. all opinions welcomed

There's been numerous posts on Wale. A good bit of people think he has talent and skill, but he doesn't have what it takes to get far. Others think he's a gimmick rapper who will fade into oblivion soon. There's a few haters on here who won't even admit he has any talent at all and that his fifteen minutes are long overdue.

I think he's nice, but I can't get into his style at all. It's too all over the place. He needs to hone in a tad bit more and refine his flow. It would also helped if he started rhyming more. He has a few cuts here and there that I like, but I won't be picking up any of his new stuff.

There's been numerous posts on Wale. A good bit of people think he has talent and skill, but he doesn't have what it takes to get far. Others think he's a gimmick rapper who will fade into oblivion soon. There's a few haters on here who won't even admit he has any talent at all and that his fifteen minutes are long overdue.

I think he's nice, but I can't get into his style at all. It's too all over the place. He needs to hone in a tad bit more and refine his flow. It would also helped if he started rhyming more. He has a few cuts here and there that I like, but I won't be picking up any of his new stuff.

Oh god  
laugh.gif

i didnt seriously mean everyone guys. calm yourselves. with weezy in jail and hova on a hiatus hes like top 8. same with pharrel in my other post

i didnt seriously mean everyone guys. calm yourselves. with weezy in jail and hova on a hiatus hes like top 8. same with pharrel in my other post

Back
Top Bottom