wale is MAD lmfao

Blue Dream & Lean >>>> Any Wale project
Stay Trippy > The gifted
Sad to see yal sleepin on Juicy smh

What did he do? I'm clearly missing it lol. I've never heard anyone sound like this guy in my life lol. Maybe Soulja Boy jacked his style somewhat?
i think your disdain for him as a rapper isnt allowing you to see it. The way his hooks r structured, troll celebrity name songs, using your imagery too push your movement (ie excessive youtubing), and then music aside look at the random  gestures people make now when they dance. your lying to me if you tell me you didn't do this at least once when the beat drops in recent years.

its hard to admit becuz hes such a goof but its true.

What did he do? I'm clearly missing it lol. I've never heard anyone sound like this guy in my life lol. Maybe Soulja Boy jacked his style somewhat?
i think your disdain for him as a rapper isnt allowing you to see it. The way his hooks r structured, troll celebrity name songs, using your imagery too push your movement (ie excessive youtubing), and then music aside look at the random  gestures people make now when they dance. your lying to me if you tell me you didn't do this at least once when the beat drops in recent years.

Based God has definitely had a HUGE impact on the game. Check out some of these new rap ****** (A$AP crew, Tyler Creator & Co., Danny Brown, etc), he definitely didn't birth them but they definitely have a huge Lil B influence. He showed that is possible to make it in the rap game without sophisticated raps or club hits, I feel like after B came out a lot of rap dumbed down big time. 

It's all subjective I guess, but realistcally Wale is talented but his actions make it hard for anyone to take him serious and Wale WISHES he had the following B has. 

I may be reaching but 5-10 years from now, B will definitely be more MEMORABLE than Wale has ever been in rap. Period.

Last edited:
:lol: lil b had 2010 on lock, he just wasnt consistent with his troll rap that made him popular and switched into a wack wannabe conscious rapper and his buzz died

:lol: lil b had 2010 on lock, he just wasnt consistent with his troll rap that made him popular and switched into a wack wannabe conscious rapper and his buzz died

yeah but he cut that out and came back somethin vicious

these are til this day my favorite B. McCartney songs :pimp:

dude's ear for beats is what allows ALL of this be listenable (and his hilarious quotables)

"Look like Obama....but i got a SHOTGUN" :pimp: :x

Last edited:
View media item 700118

Oh there's no disdain. To me he's like Wierd Al Yankovic. I don't take him serious enough to have disdainf for him. He's makes bufoonery lol. Which is okay. There's a audience out there for that.

And OKay I guess I get what you're saying. In my mind when you said peopled owed him for biting him I was thinking you were talking about he had actually given something positive to the rap game. Basically everything that's wrong with the rap game we have Lil B to thank for it lol.

But its no Lil B hate. I don't care for his music but I find him entertaining. I'm more frustrated with him because I actually think he's a smart dude and cap rap if he wants to.

I was thinking you were talking about he had actually given something positive to the rap game.

In an attempt to get back on topic I think u need to ask that question about wale. what positive change or mark or impact has mr. Folarin really made? Did gifted succeed in doing anything to set precedence? Keep in mind that was his 3rd major album.

In an attempt to get back on topic I think u need to ask that question about wale. what positive change or mark or impact has mr. Folarin really made? Did gifted succeed in doing anything to set precedence? Keep in mind that was his 3rd major album.

I don't think it did but it should've. It was a very dope album. It was very creative and IMO there was nothing out at the time. I mean the guy got production from Stokley of Mint Condition. What other rapper is doing that? Now with that being said, I don't think it had the impact I thought it would've. Personally, I think the album didn't drop the correct singles. "Bad" was dope. But I would've followed it up with a few different singles. Clappers was not the record.

Man I appreciate clappers a lot more now :lol:
When I first heard I thought it was garbage, not sure if radio brainwashed me or I actually grew to like it.

Anyone who says Wale is wack, I wonder if you listen to lyrics. You might not like his delivery or voice, but dude is far from a wack rapper.

You can't force cats to like you Wale

Nope, because people don't even care about lyrics.

Thats wale's biggest problem his "versatility " is almost his biggest weakness due to the fact he's obviously the, "i want everyone to like me" type of person.

Dig DUg X Uptown Roamers X Nike boots X Gucci on a go go beat = DMV most likable wale
9th wonder tape X 100 miles and running X Nothing tape X Mark Ronson = backpacker most likable wale
no hands wale x lotus flower X thisWay x MMG = Mainstream Most likable wale

if he could find away to cleverly blend all these together with out it sounding forced = classic album

Magic33 Magic33 I listen to lyrics. Aquemini, ATLiens, Me Against the World, Life After Death, Marshal Mathers LP, etc.

I enjoy all of these albums because of their lyrical content. When Jay-Z, Andre 3000, Eminem, etc. make clever

lines...i know what they're talking about. With that said....Wale sucks to me.

More About Nothing was his best project to me.

Perfect mix of intelligence and fun. Production was dope too . . . he had his own sound . . .

Ambition was a good album. Gifted was okay.

Wale makes albums that are a nice listen once or twice but there's nothing that will make you want to go back and listen weekly or monthly.

Anyone who says Wale is wack, I wonder if you listen to lyrics. You might not like his delivery or voice, but dude is far from a wack rapper.

Um, what?

Yo, delivery and voice are a pretty big deal. You can have the illest lyrics in the world (which Wale does not) and still be hard to listen to, which Wale is.

Wale fans always bring up his lyrics like they are incredibly dope when they're not :lol:

Wale is a middle of the pack artist he does nothing spectacular in his lane of music besides collecting sneakers

He's not better lyrically than Kendrick or Cole

He doesn't make better chick songs than Drake

He doesn't make better weed songs than Wiz and Spitta

He's not white like Mac Miller or Macklemore

He doesn't make better club songs than Meek or Juicy j for instance

Dude is average and thinks he's Nas or Jay

Really complex can be to blame for dude's attitude labeling him the new Jay Z and giving him the crown years before u could even see what type of artist he would be :lol:

Last edited:
If dude stopped being a corn ball people would give him more credit

Forreal, he dont even help hisself. Im tired of these fake intellectuals man. Wale fans b the dudes who used 2 make fun of kids for gettin good grades but all of a sudden wanna turn over a new leaf.

Back
Top Bottom