Wale. step in here bruh Vol. $$! are you doing?

the real dc street dudes not messin with wale right now. wale is a sell out. ask backyard members, ask tcb........

its all about fat trell. he got a real good buzz going on right now. but as far as meek mills, he is killing wale. wale will always be a sneaker type rapper. talking about shoes and other BS.

Meek
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Lubu1

Originally Posted by MchunuDon

Edit, just read your from PG....... ewww

And where are you from again sir?
Not PG. Everyone knows pg is the ohio of the dmv. I mean i turned on the tv today to see yall stealing tide soap.

n please...
indifferent.gif

and i'm mad this bish turned into a "dmv" hate thread

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

And where are you from again sir?
Not PG. Everyone knows pg is the ohio of the dmv. I mean i turned on the tv today to see yall stealing tide soap.

n please...
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I'm saying tho. And I'm pretty sure my man is from either somewhere in Virginia or MOCO

Originally Posted by one1 1 1

the real dc street dudes not messin with wale right now. wale is a sell out. ask backyard members, ask tcb........

its all about fat trell. he got a real good buzz going on right now. but as far as meek mills, he is killing wale. wale will always be a sneaker type rapper. talking about shoes and other BS.

roll.gif
sorry  to hear that

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Originally Posted by one1 1 1

roll.gif
sorry  to hear that

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Bruh. As a "Wale fan" since Paint a Picture, PG/DMV native born and raised, and as somebody that defended you through the "Beautiful Bliss Massacre" I can no longer support you or your movement after this. Forefeit your spot to Fat Trel cuz, we not riding with you around these parts no more. You embarrassed US and this %@$+ is unacceptable.
*Insert video of Meek Mill murdering Hot 97 while Wale plays the background http://www.youtube.com/wa...ure=youtube_gdata_player*
Where's your pride at? Artistic Integrity? You played your self my man, even Stalley spit something knowing he couldn't top Meek. It's the principle. Rozay should be ashamed as I am. Yes I'm mad.
All this because he didn't freestyle...Did you not see the BET cyphers? Freestyling is not his thing and it wouldn't have been a good look...

n please...
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I'm saying tho. And I'm pretty sure my man is from either somewhere in Virginia or MOCO

dc born va raised. My folks didn't want to raise us in savage lands of PG.

Originally Posted by Put em up

^ shut up, you sound dumb.

PG dudes be the only ones talking this wreckless bout Wale. And it dont make any sense. Dude loves his job and hes good at rapping. Why you feel the need to keep hating.

me hating? i havent said one negative comment in here what you talking bout...yet you the one talking down on PG County.

roll.gif
is Meek what yall call "Killin it?" good lord. On my mother, Justin Biebers Otis "freestyle" flexed harder than this

Rap has come a long way from Em, Joe B, Jay, Jada, Biggie etc removing the soul out a beat

-The Juice

n please...
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

dc born va raised. My folks didn't want to raise us in savage lands of PG.

Ohio of the DMV lmao who came up with that?? PG goes hard

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

What beat is that 1st freestyle by Meek?!??!?!

nerd.gif

This is honestly all I'm concerned about too
laugh.gif

And damn Flex love that "Tonight's Da Night" instrumental. I was just playing Rocafella's Hot 97 Cypher (all week honestly...could never get tired of it) and he played that !++* 11 years ago lol

But yeah, Meek slayed that %%%@. Not Wale's strength so he made the better decision. 

H. Money Bagz went after Oschino killed "You, Me, Him & Her" and f'd it up. And this is why we never heard of him ever again.

Originally Posted by JuiceEsquire

roll.gif
is Meek what yall call "Killin it?" good lord. On my mother, Justin Biebers Otis "freestyle" flexed harder than this

Rap has come a long way from Em, Joe B, Jay, Jada, Biggie etc removing the soul out a beat

-The Juice

This.

I never felt none of these new guys...
ohwell.gif

Guess I'll always be stuck in the past...Jay Elec please drop some !#*$ man!

Back
Top Bottom