Wale - The Mixtape About Nothing (NOW w/ DL LINK!)

Just finished listening to it....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Its a good mixtape but it aint all that. He could change up the beats a little bit but its solid.

1st of all the mixtape is just as hot as 100 miles and runnin...i just heard of this guy about 3 weeks ago and already in my top 10 fav rappers

2nd i hope he stays hot...chamillionaire started off just as hot wit mixtape messiah buz and by the drop of his 2nd album he started to sound comercial..andthats my dude

Don't mind what I say I'm just an Insecure N.I.G*E.R

is anyone elses chicago falcon and bmore slam panned out far left it threw me off my whole equilibrium shifted when i was driving...but other than that thisjoint is fire

this ##@+ is SUPER hot but one thing, if you reading this Wale..can you upload your lyrics..cause I don't understand half the %%% you say most of thetime..sounds fresh tho..
laugh.gif

I dunno I gave it a shot I just cant get into this dudes music. I won't say he is wack, and I will say I appreciate his music more then I did before (thefreestyle over roc boys is pretty good) but this won't be in my rotation.

This mixtape was pure heat rock. Easily my favorite rapper to listen to nowadays cuz he raps about weed, kicks, and biddys.
Keep doing ya thing

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by killa couch

is anyone elses chicago falcon and bmore slam panned out far left it threw me off my whole equilibrium shifted when i was driving...but other than that this joint is fire

havent listened to the mixtape but I knew these tracks would give NTers a run for their money
laugh.gif

Step up ya BPM games to the 125+ level fellas!!!!!!!!!!!!

YO!
Those drums are annoying.
Then you don't get it. I had to let go and vibe to it. It's the business...

On the rizzeal though, dude Wale is the rapper I wanted to be. So much of "what I would've did/said" is on this tape. Particularly the 24 CaratBlack samples - so fresh, they took the opening drums to "Foodstamps" and put "Mother's Day" on top of it. These beats is the businessand my mans gets it. Like the homie said, he found his own lane. ++!%$# in Charlotte can't seem to do that. I failed at it. But I'm behindthis kid all the way. DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom