Wale - The Mixtape About Nothing (NOW w/ DL LINK!)

^^That's wikipedia for you. But #12 "artistic integrity" is by far the best joint on there imo...kramer and the outro are pretty ill as well.

laugh.gif
@ dudes ridin this guy cause he's a NTer, I'm not even a bigfan of Lil Wayne and I can say C3 > TMTABN without a second thought.

Edit: Dom > Wale
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sno Nuff

laugh.gif
@ dudes ridin this guy cause he's a NTer, I'm not even a big fan of Lil Wayne and I can say C3 > TMTABN without a second thought.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Congrats. You have made a statement.

Originally Posted by B Rad Glockman

Originally Posted by Sno Nuff

laugh.gif
@ dudes ridin this guy cause he's a NTer, I'm not even a big fan of Lil Wayne and I can say C3 > TMTABN without a second thought.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Congrats. You have made a statement.

eyes.gif

Tape is ill fam. Breadth of fresh air. Concept behind the tape is incredibly dope too. Well done

this joint is nice
i keep playin this damn "The End Credits" over and over
that Seinfeld excerpt mixed with that beat makes me go write like #!%+

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

who the hell is wale?

A rapper who just released a mixtape, you should know since you're posting in the thread about it.

Originally Posted by AllanHouston20

artistic integrity and the outro are by far my favorite two tracks on the mixtape.

Co-Sign.
I also liked what he did to the Believe In God beat by Dilla.

this joint is nice....and after hearin him on that new roots cd i am now a wale fan

with C3 comparisons....it does have much much more direction and feels more like an actual album
smokin.gif

o yeah and kramer is the story of my life
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by toast1985

I'll never back-up like Cleo Lemon. lol.

pimp.gif

Wale ALWAYS has a dope NFL reference. Which I thinks him even more likable to me. Rappers are always throwing on NBA punchlines and Wale stay dropping NFLquotes.

pimp.gif
"And they label me a king youcan kindly take it back..I dont need no F-ing crown I dont need no F-ing thrown...you see kings get killed very least overthrown"
pimp.gif

I had high hopes going into this, because there seems to be a thread about buddy every other day...cats make it seem he's the best thing since pants withpockets...

Only thing i had heard prior to this, was that Back In The Go Remix, and i still wasn't convinced, but this mixtape is dope...Spun it about 6 times and itstill sounds fresh. So kudos to buddy for puttin' out dope music, keep it up.

The Manipulation, The Kramer, The Perfect Plan, The Crazy
pimp.gif

the mixtape is MEAN

it even got my mothers seal of approval
happy.gif
(meaning she doesnt mindlistening to it when we in the car together)

I think this tape will catch on.

Best mixtape since Mood Muzik 2. Aside from being a great conceptual album, the beat selection, and relevance to the overall theme is maintained. Not tomention it knocks in my system.

As AirAnt said earlier, dude just get it.

I haven't heard a Wale track prior to the mixtape about nothing....and I must say, I'm
eek.gif
'd. I was stuck on tracks 1-10 so much I didn't even d/l 11-19, I did thatlast night and
laugh.gif
..Not as good as 1-10, but still bumpable. My fav.tracks are the kramer, perfect plan, roc boys freestyle is underrated too
glasses.gif

smh.gif
I'm bout to delete the Chicago Falcon and Bmoreslam club joints though..
tired.gif

In my opinion 3.75 / 5

Damnit, the link isnt working for me. I wanna DL and put on the iPhone with the quickness. Can anybody help me out?

Nvm, I think I got it
happy.gif

YO! ^ Give that Bmore Slam a few more spins... You'd be best adviced to listen to it in the whip. It's mean.
pimp.gif
"And they label me a king you can kindly take it back..I dont need no F-ing crown I dont need no F-ing thrown...you see kings get killed very least overthrown"
pimp.gif

Dude went in on that verse (maybe, my favorite on the tape)

"Even if I roam, I'll still be at home. Cause there's no place better than the state of my mind. There's no time wasted and no vacation,++%!%."

smokin.gif

DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom