Walking into the club on gay night unappreciation

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

Wait so your boy knew it was gay night and said it would be poppin?
laugh.gif
exactly what i was thinking...what?
roll.gif
roll.gif

No man..he told me not to go Fridays but I forgot..I just saw the club then remembered he said it was a good one so I went.

This thread Reminds me of that Police Academy movie where officer Mahoney and the Sgt. walked in that bar and that funny music came on
laugh.gif

I accidently walked into a gay bar on south beach. Me, my gf, and my homeboy wanted to get drinks we could carry while walking that werent expensive. Walkedinto this one place and noticed it was dudes with their shirts off, I was like whatever it's the beach. Then I noticed it was no girls around, then I sawthat some the dudes were looking at me and my homie. Realized what was going on, went over to my gf and said we had to go. Dipped immediately and then noticedthe gay flag outside.

Originally Posted by Black Racer X

He told me about this club a few weeks ago and mentioned that Fridays was gay night..but I forgot. Obviously he meant it was poppin on every other night but Friday.

Or maybe Friday nights is the most POPPING night of all...

grin.gif

I was with this girl who wanted to meet up with her friends at a predominately gay club that they all really like. I couldn't bring myself to do it, noteven for the butt this girl had. Even though I knew I would've been with her the whole time. I hate to sound homophobic but it seemed so wrong.

Question: would you all go to a gay club with a hot girl and her girlfriends?

You dudes homophobic as $%$%.

Many straight people go to gay clubs. Do you guys hookup every time you go to a straight club?

Originally Posted by infamousod

I was with this girl who wanted to meet up with her friends at a predominately gay club that they all really like. I couldn't bring myself to do it, not even for the butt this girl had. Even though I knew I would've been with her the whole time. I hate to sound homophobic but it seemed so wrong.

To Answer your question I have it wasnt that bad (I actually had one of the best times at a club)..

yeah the dudes are really gay n !$! BUT they dont violate you because they can tell that your straight if you look it.

Originally Posted by infamousod

I was with this girl who wanted to meet up with her friends at a predominately gay club that they all really like. I couldn't bring myself to do it, not even for the butt this girl had. Even though I knew I would've been with her the whole time. I hate to sound homophobic but it seemed so wrong.

This happens a lot, girls frequent gay clubs a lot..my answer is no.

Happened to me before.... Heard some good music... Dudes at the front said they was no cover.... Homies and I rolled up there ready to hunt and I see dudesgrinding on one another.... One of boys yelled and I made a mad dash to the door.... Dudes that let us in were cracking up.

how bout my Bday is june 24 so if i party the weekend of its always gay pride parade weekend in NYC so almost every club is very gay friendly so i cant go toocrazy on my bday FTL.

Back
Top Bottom