Walter's 60th Anniversary Jordan 5 Picture's LTD 60prs

http://atlantagotsole.com/exclusive-walters-60th-anniversary-jordan-5/

photo.jpg

We’ve been sitting on some serious information. Unfortunately we can’t break things as early as we want to all the time. This is one of those times. What you see above it the Walter’s Jordan 5. Jordan & Walter’s collaborated on to celebrate their 60th Anniversary.
 If you know anything about Jordan and it’s collaborations with boutiques you’d realize this is “Kinda Like a Big DEAL

http://atlantagotsole.com/exclusive-walters-60th-anniversary-jordan-5/

photo.jpg

We’ve been sitting on some serious information. Unfortunately we can’t break things as early as we want to all the time. This is one of those times. What you see above it the Walter’s Jordan 5. Jordan & Walter’s collaborated on to celebrate their 60th Anniversary.
 If you know anything about Jordan and it’s collaborations with boutiques you’d realize this is “Kinda Like a Big DEAL

I wouldn't cop them if they were a GR but cool story. Still wish we could have gotten those UDFTD 4's on a larger scale. One of my favorite pairs i'll never own....

I wouldn't cop them if they were a GR but cool story. Still wish we could have gotten those UDFTD 4's on a larger scale. One of my favorite pairs i'll never own....

This is what Re-Sellers have been waiting for.

They are licking their chops, getting their crew ready, and drawing out a game plan as we speak.

This is what Re-Sellers have been waiting for.

They are licking their chops, getting their crew ready, and drawing out a game plan as we speak.

The Black and Gold CW looks nice. But the fact they their only puttin out 60 pairs means things are gunna be crazy.
I wish they had more pairs.

The Black and Gold CW looks nice. But the fact they their only puttin out 60 pairs means things are gunna be crazy.
I wish they had more pairs.

ATL baby! Shout out to Walter's 89-96 was definite the place, they always do retail but I hate is one of the very few places down here. dont know what that cw is about though

ATL baby! Shout out to Walter's 89-96 was definite the place, they always do retail but I hate is one of the very few places down here. dont know what that cw is about though

Back
Top Bottom