Walter's 60th Anniversary Jordan 5 Picture's LTD 60prs

ATL baby! Shout out to Walter's 89-96 was definite the place, they always do retail but I hate is one of the very few places down here. dont know what that cw is about though

nothing special here besides the tribute. resellers must being throwing an after party right about now. 
roll.gif

nothing special here besides the tribute. resellers must being throwing an after party right about now. 
roll.gif

stock up on non-perishables, grab some waterbottles, portable heater and your phone. Invest 30 dollars and make back 500

stock up on non-perishables, grab some waterbottles, portable heater and your phone. Invest 30 dollars and make back 500

I would love a shoe company that actually allowed their customers to buy their shoes. Ahhhh......I can always dream.

I would love a shoe company that actually allowed their customers to buy their shoes. Ahhhh......I can always dream.

Too bad these are going to be so limited. I would totally cop otherwise, very reminiscent of the black and university Vs.

Too bad these are going to be so limited. I would totally cop otherwise, very reminiscent of the black and university Vs.

Back
Top Bottom