Walter's 60th Anniversary Jordan 5 Picture's LTD 60prs

Not being from Atlanta I've only heard stories of Walter's on the web. Isn't it a shop where it really pays to be a regular, as in you have your dedicated salesman that will call you when something is in? In other words, won't the regulars that are always there for releases going to be the guys that get this?

Not being from Atlanta I've only heard stories of Walter's on the web. Isn't it a shop where it really pays to be a regular, as in you have your dedicated salesman that will call you when something is in? In other words, won't the regulars that are always there for releases going to be the guys that get this?

Originally Posted by mints

Exactly, expect 20 pairs maximum to the regular public. Other pairs will be got by employees, friends and family...

They ugly anyways...

Exactly, expect 20 pairs maximum to the regular public. Other pairs will be got by employees, friends and family...

They ugly anyways...

r u flippin serious? lol nah jb the resale o these gonna b crazy thus no1 gonna be able to get em fr retail

r u flippin serious? lol nah jb the resale o these gonna b crazy thus no1 gonna be able to get em fr retail

Originally Posted by BigTy23

They ugly anyways...

All of this. Walters use to be my spot. I guarantee only about 20 or so will go to the public. It's happened many times before at Walters.
30t6p3b.gif
at whoever at Walters thought these were nice. They couldve came up with something much better.

They ugly anyways...

All of this. Walters use to be my spot. I guarantee only about 20 or so will go to the public. It's happened many times before at Walters.
30t6p3b.gif
at whoever at Walters thought these were nice. They couldve came up with something much better.

So Mayor, Clark Kent, Greg Street , Wale, and others will get 2-4 pairs each. Then employee's and other athletes, artists, etc.

300 pairs would be much more reasonable.

So Mayor, Clark Kent, Greg Street , Wale, and others will get 2-4 pairs each. Then employee's and other athletes, artists, etc.

300 pairs would be much more reasonable.

They ugly anyways...
then it would have been like that for both of the Premier XX3 releases that they got. But they sold all 23 pairs to the public so i doubt that's going to happen

They ugly anyways...
then it would have been like that for both of the Premier XX3 releases that they got. But they sold all 23 pairs to the public so i doubt that's going to happen

Back
Top Bottom