Wanna hit up the club thinking of rocking this yay or nay?

the whole suit jacket with jeans thing is wack. rock a polo and call it a day.

I seen this dude at school rock a nice peacoat buttoned up with a pair of rainbow sandals

Rock a sweater-vest with a button up underneath. Chicks dig that on a Brotha
pimp.gif

I think it is fine as long you are going to a nice place, if you are going to just a regular/ghetto club i think you look like you are trying to hard...howeveri would never wear a suit coat without the pants...do it enough and the coat will fade more than pants and you will look stupid wearing a suit cause they aredifferent colors. buy a sportcoat

Originally Posted by RawSheed

I seen this dude at school rock a nice peacoat buttoned up with a pair of rainbow sandals
I know the peacoat would set you on fire in the club...

If you wanna look exactly like half of the dudes that are gonna be there, sure.
Sometimes blending in is good, because I've seen some of you NTrs pics and you guys get really creative with the outfits!!!

you can't go wrong with the outfit. will you look like everyone else? yeah....but you can always change things up with color, accessories, and your overallpresence. try some diverse layering.

a polo to the club?
smh.gif

The sport coat/suit coat and a button-up/down looks much better than a damn Polo.

Don't wear jeans though. Maybe slacks and brown shoes, unless it's a dark dark jacket, to throw some color into it without being too inrofmal.

Unless this is a more casual club. Most won't let you in with jeans.

i guess it really depends on the type of club your going to and the type of people that are going to be there, and by black shoes im assuming you mean blackdress shoes right?

Originally Posted by TheOtherAI9

pimp.gif

definately. The girls love a man that can dress.

yea i mean black dress shoes.For all you guys saying rock a poloyou gotta be kidding me there is no way that stacks up to the suit jacket button up look. Imean most of us NTERS wear polos jeans kicks on a regular everyday basis why rock that %#%% when you trying to go out somewhere.

Jeans with a blazer is fine, I say worry more about how it fits. I've seen people wear blazers 2-3 sizes to big with the sleeves so long you can't evensee their hand. No baggy jeans, don't sag and you should be fine.

Originally Posted by TheOtherAI9

pimp.gif

co-sign.

But personally if it is cold where you are at then go for it because you don't want to be waiting in the long line to get your jacket at the end. If notthen I don't really recommend it because it might be too much. As for dudes not liking it then too bad I personally like it as long as the jeans are likeregular or cut up jeans.

polo jeans and sneakers never gets me in a club unless

1. its dead and/or is casual days
2. its gettho
3. its not in the city but some remote places where it will tide with 1.

so yeah blazer button up and shoes its good to go on my book any club in nyc will let you in ...

Back
Top Bottom