Wanting what you cant have unnapprecation.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Shorty is RIGHT, but she got a man.

And we cool.

It's not that hard; want what you can have.

Pretend that y'all are already together and there's this other chick you wish you could be with instead of her.

Now go after that other chick.

This is something that I currently need to control mentally.

I need to cut the ties that bind or I'm going to go crazy.

I like the idea of wanting what you can have Ska. Good one!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by needemjs

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

And we cool.

eh. Either put in work or move on. Plenty of other fish in the sea, ya know?

btw

23ska909red02... you're the mod that locked my Misa thread, aren'tyou?...
I hate you.

smh.gif

jk but damn you didn't even give her a chance
frown.gif

i hear that. there was this girl who was ALL about me and we got together, after a week she's done but i want more.

oh well, just gotta keep it movin

hmm...i think wanting something you KNOW you can get, but having to wait a LONG TIME or not knowing when you can get it is worse

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

SF JS:
btw
23ska909red02... you're the mod that locked my Misa thread, aren't you?...
I hate you.
smh.gif
Well I hate you too, then; mainly because I have no idea what thread you're talking about.
laugh.gif

Oh. Well in that case, would you be a pal and unlock this thread anddelete whatever got it locked in the first place?

I mean, seriously, it's not fair that we have a big booty skeezer thread open and poor ol' Misa Campo is locked up.

Originally Posted by scmtkings4

hmm...i think wanting something you KNOW you can get, but having to wait a LONG TIME or not knowing when you can get it is worse
I whole-heartedly agree, MUCH worse.

Even with that, wanting something you had, lost, and want back but can't get back is the worst thing for me so far.

I can turn into Ne-Yo and bust out a 10 verse tear jerker based on this.

"I can see now, what I saw in your eye,
your happiness, and mine knowing yours came from I,
*sigh* I know, you told me so many times,
I'm trying but your desire died, now my despair is left to aspire to a dark night with no golden light"

Originally Posted by SF JS

Originally Posted by needemjs

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

And we cool.

eh. Either put in work or move on. Plenty of other fish in the sea, ya know?

btw

I hate you.

smh.gif

jk but damn you didn't even give her a chance
frown.gif

Actually that was me. Some of the pictures were against the ROC. Leave those out (thong pictures in particular) and you're fine. When one personposts those types of pictures and a thread isn't locked, people seem to think it's free reign and take it WAY overboard.
Oh. Well in that case, would you be a pal and unlock this thread and delete whatever got it locked in the first place?

I can do that. Keep it clean!

As for this thread.. I like Ska's idea of wanting what you can have. It's the only way to live.

SF JS:
btw
I hate you.
smh.gif
me:
Well I hate you too, then; mainly because I have no idea what thread you're talking about.
laugh.gif
SF JS:
Oh. Well in that case, would you be a pal and unlock this thread and delete whatever got it locked in the first place?

I mean, seriously, it's not fair that we have a big booty skeezer thread open and poor ol' Misa Campo is locked up.

I just wanted to address this real quick; you're barking up the wrong tree asking me to undo what another has done, because that's justnever going to happen. I'm just letting you know for future reference; it's never going to happen, not by me. Even if I don't agree with a decisionanother mod makes, I will absolutely NOT go back on their decision.
wink.gif

My advice is tell the girl what you feel......if she feels the same way, bang, you're in. If she doesn't, oops, take that on the chin. If you don'twant to mess up whatever relationship you have, just look for someone you can have. This shouldn't be as difficult as it seems, girls like someonewho can be upfront and not have to bite his tongue. I'm tellin' you...THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE.

i get over it.

no reason to moan over a chick you cant have. find one who's with your gameplan. you'll be shocked.

screw getting what you can have...that is no fun and working for what you can't is better in the end because you get the satisfaction of knowing you gotsomething you weren't supposed to.

Back
Top Bottom