War of the Worlds! Pacquaio-Hatton 5.2.09

Originally Posted by kidUFC

galing ni pacman man

putrages ang speed niya .. incredebol.. haha

( sorry i only know a lil tagalog )
roll.gif
pimp.gif

yo... anyone know who this dude from team pacquiao is? Tryin to look all tough always lurking behind manny, freddie, or buffer trying to get camera time
laugh.gif

dvsw01.jpg

download.php

mwabmu.jpg

eavesdropping on Mayweather
laugh.gif

^^ Looks like Chow Yun Fat to me. He was prolly hired to make sure Manny has some karate moves just in case Hatton employs dirty tactics
roll.gif

i think he's name is jake joson, if i remember right, he used to be an actor but i think now he's manny's chief of staff or something like that.

^^thats his PR man jayke joson aka the pambansang anino.. but i dunno why u need ur PR man on the ring
indifferent.gif

^same reason you need chavit singson in the ring.you don't.

anyone else see batista walk with manny's entourage?that was hella dope

my brother was telling me the dude to the left of manny is wacky salud.i believe he was the guy who discovered manny & basically adopted him.i'm justgoing by what my brother told me though.

he's sort of his manager diba? i can see his purpose there, but for the others.. meh. did anyone catch the team pacquiao special on gma? buboy and nonoyare his 2 best buds!

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

yeah.. thats mr. rex "wakee" salud...
laugh.gif
i knew i misspelled dudes name off the bat.is it just meor does mr. salud kinda give you the creeps?no disrespect or nothing but i haven't been able to sleep well since i saw the pics from the fight with him init.

Mr. Salud is from Cebu. He has his own boxing stable here and he's been with Pacquiao way before he became famous. I don't know if you guys arefamiliar with the other boxers in his stable, but he had Jimrex Jaca, Rodel Mayol, Wendel Janiola, and other pros though not well known.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

yeah.. thats mr. rex "wakee" salud...
laugh.gif
i knew i misspelled dudes name off the bat.is it just me or does mr. salud kinda give you the creeps?no disrespect or nothing but i haven't been able to sleep well since i saw the pics from the fight with him in it.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom