War of the Worlds! Pacquaio-Hatton 5.2.09

Originally Posted by soul228

Maybe he just put up that big amount so no one would bid or buy it because he's advertising to swap it for the jacket or something.
I agree, let's not be quick to judge
wink.gif

would really want to see a third fight between manny and jmm, the only itch manny should scratch imo.. jmm is manny's kryptonite.

^^ agree bro on the third fight just to settle a score because i saw that fight and it was just a split.

marquez is the only fighter i see that can possibly derail manny of all this momentum he's got and go into retirement with an L.they have opposing stylesand with marquez being a skilled counter puncher,he can make manny look REAL bad.that is why a 3rd fight between them,if manny is smart,would nevermaterialize.

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

yo... anyone know who this dude from team pacquiao is? Tryin to look all tough always lurking behind manny, freddie, or buffer trying to get camera time
laugh.gif

dvsw01.jpg

download.php

mwabmu.jpg

eavesdropping on Mayweather
laugh.gif
man, i also noticed that during manny's interview he was really trying to put his face where it can be seen,
laugh.gif

anyway the putrages tagalog is way too funny
roll.gif
tumpak ka jan pare!

chow yun fat up there is annoying
alien.gif
btw i went to nike park @ the fortyesterday mornin tryin to cop the mp track jacket but it's sold out
tired.gif
i didn't expect peeps here also campout for the shoes and jackets,i thought only in the u.s.
frown.gif

^throw a mp logo on anything now and it will sell, i wonder if the accel gear for mp is selling well again

^^^he's the PR consultant/representative of MP. I saw him on the GMA 7 feature about team pacquiao. I guess he's a millionaire alread (balato!). Thoughhe is not part of the training team, he is always on the ring and with the entourage.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by adikSAshus

^^^he's the PR consultant/representative of MP. I saw him on the GMA 7 feature about team pacquiao. I guess he's a millionaire alread (balato!). Though he is not part of the training team, he is always on the ring and with the entourage.
wink.gif

BALATO
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

goddamn i havent heard that word in yeaaaars...
eek.gif
eek.gif

and it was funny how MP had his goons in the ring while hatton was standing by himself.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kidUFC

^^^he's the PR consultant/representative of MP. I saw him on the GMA 7 feature about team pacquiao. I guess he's a millionaire alread (balato!). Though he is not part of the training team, he is always on the ring and with the entourage.
wink.gif

BALATO
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

and it was funny how MP had his goons in the ring while hatton was standing by himself.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
hahaha... even the composer (lito camo) carries MP's belt on the ring. juz lyk a trainer hehe.

they all ride business/first class even when they dont travel with mp,

mp really takes care of his super friends

its obvious some of his friends are taking advantage of him, right? only trainers + batista should be his entourage!

Originally Posted by kidUFC

wink.gif

BALATO
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
hahaha... even the composer (lito camo) carries MP's belt on the ring. juz lyk a trainer hehe.
yeah, what's up with lito camo? he started being close to manny, is that it? sa tingin ko kumakapit para kumita/bumenta mga kanta nya napambata ang lyrics,
tongue.gif

i believe lito camo composed all of manny's songs.we all know how much manny loves "performing".as long as manny wants to keep pushing outLP's,camo boy is gonna stick around.i've seen a lot of footage of the two of them "performing" on stage before & after manny'sfights.but heck yeah he serves no purpose out there on the ring.

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

its obvious some of his friends are taking advantage of him, right? only trainers + batista should be his entourage!

he should of had brandon vera to the right along with bautista to the left
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom