*Warning: The Official Spoiler Thread* Vol. We Spoiling Everything B!

To me, the biggest disappointment was after rogue one

we got that movie.. and especially THAT ending

and my expectations for what was to come after figuring out what they could get away with with the characters

it’s like in the MCU where they had to kinda figure out cap as a character.. and you had first avengers and avengers one

then you had winter soldier

:lol: Wow. That seems like a lot of nonsense.

Seems like they firmly established Ben/Kylo as one of the worst written characters in Star Wars.

The forced pairing of the two being confirmed kinda pushes this off the ledge.

I'm really tearing up at what they did to SW
I might actually just cry throughout this movie because it just sounds horrible

unbelievable
and I WISH these were somehow wrong

l Wish I could see it earlier this week because I'm seeing it sunday and I'm essentially ending my weekend on this
Watch Uncut Gems after or the two hour finale of Mr. Robot (even if you never watched a single episode of Mr. Robot :lol: ) Sunday night.

:lol: Wow. That seems like a lot of nonsense.

Seems like they firmly established Ben/Kylo as one of the worst written characters in Star Wars.

The forced pairing of the two being confirmed kinda pushes this off the ledge.

Watch Uncut Gems after or the two hour finale of Mr. Robot (even if you never watched a single episode of Mr. Robot :lol: ) Sunday night.
I just got uncut gems on digital seems like the way to go

0ygcgrw1hd541.jpg

Holy moly

I'm really of the belief that if TRoS underperforms, like under a billi under performs, Disney will not only retcon this ST but they will give Lucas the biggest bag of cash ever to pen the script.

nah I think Kevin feige takes over both Star Wars and marvel

nah I think Kevin feige takes over both Star Wars and marvel

I don't want Feige to touch this with even a 100 foot pole. The force is cyclical. In order for Disney to right there wrong, they have to go to the origin and repent

I don't want Feige to touch this with even a 100 foot pole. The force is cyclical. In order for Disney to right there wrong, they have to go to the origin and repent

nah.. I don’t want Lucas back.. just need someone with some sorta idea and a plan

like feige with marvel.. you can make different types of films but they need to be able to somewhat fit within the same universe.. and it has to be a fluent kinda thing, like how marvel worked and fixed characters as they went along

I'm just astounded that Disney gave us this level of mediocrity. Like i'm speechless at what I watched last night.

same company that ran those pirates movies into the ground?

let feige the gawd run the company

Can't stretch Feige thin. Star Wars is a cancer at this point. If JJ wasn't a hack before he reached a never before seen level of being a hack now.

Can't stretch Feige thin. Star Wars is a cancer at this point. If JJ wasn't a hack before he reached a never before seen level of being a hack now.

i mean I think he can still be an overseer, just he has ultimate say and can provide structure to the whole thing

like with marvel, how he gave creative control to Gunn for the space stuff.. he’s still in charge at the end of the day, but Gunn can drive the vision for it will feige is the voice of reason

i mean I think he can still be an overseer, just he has ultimate say and can provide structure to the whole thing

like with marvel, how he gave creative control to Gunn for the space stuff.. he’s still in charge at the end of the day, but Gunn can drive the vision for it will feige is the voice of reason

And see even that Gunn control is questionable. Gunn's scope is too limited to do cosmic Marvel. It was ok at best when it was just the Guardians and butchering Thanos but now that the heart of cosmic Marvel is back in the mix, the F4, I want Gunn no where near it. Finish Guardians 3 and get his *** out of here.

And see even that Gunn control is questionable. Gunn's scope is too limited to do cosmic Marvel. It was ok at best when it was just the Guardians and butchering Thanos but now that the heart of cosmic Marvel is back in the mix, the F4, I want Gunn no where near it. Finish Guardians 3 and get his *** out of here.

I think the f4 stuff will be separate in a sense.. doom will be an overarching earth threat on multiple levels and to multiple characters and eventually teams.. then you got a galactus which will be a thanos like event

they’ll be nuggets Gunn touches on and deals with, but I think it was be more focused to certain stuff

Back
Top Bottom