*Warning: The Official Spoiler Thread* Vol. We Spoiling Everything B!

Steve says "Hail Hydra" to convince Crossbones to give him the Tesseract.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

giphy.gif

And he's still in HS? It ain't adding up.

The ****s have stop being given apparently. I peeped game in IW however so I’m filled with glee that people are gonna be confused and upset. Personally I love it though.

Sam as Cap would be whack.
Papa Doc not charismatic.

Would of wanted Avengers to fight the Thanos that won. Don’t know about old Thanos.

So glad about Black Widow!!!!!
Vision being done dirty. :smh:

After double and triple checking these spoilers are pretty much on point. Kinda ****ed up Widow isn't there for the big hero attack on past Thanos. Same for Vision. I feel like every wrong spoiler had a rebuilt Vision.

Anyway, the main takeaway I get from this movie is the heroes dont give a single **** about the timeline. Kang has to come in and set these dudes straight even with Rogers going back in time to return the stones from where they took them. I mean Loki dips with the tesseract, scumbag Steve is hailing Hydra, Nebula swapping, is that a past Gamora pulled in to the future I'm reading about?

They literally meant WHATEVER IT TAKES. Straight up said **** the timeline :lol:

And he's still in HS? It ain't adding up.
It's not hard to understand.

Tony wanted to preserve the 5 years with Pepper and his children.

So instead of bringing back everybody a few days after the snap or the same day they're bringing them back 5 years later. Those who were snapped dont age but everybody else did.

So Pete is going back to what grade he was in.

I dont know about the FFH trailers though. That makes it seem like aint **** changed. So either Pete's entire supporting cast got snapped too or Dr. Strange does something.

They painted themselves into a corner with what they did with Thanos in IW. I like it though. They committed to IW being something that actually happened as horrible as I thought it was. Phase 4 building lesser known heroes makes so much sense now. Marvel bout to invest it all behind Spider-Man :nthat:

They painted themselves into a corner with what they did with Thanos in IW. I like it though. They committed to IW being something that actually happened as horrible as I thought it was. Phase 4 building lesser known heroes makes so much sense now. Marvel bout to invest it all behind Spider-Man :nthat:

i just cant believe they actually let tony die.. i mean i guess they got other cash cows now.. but i figured they'd keep ole reliable around and play that card if needed

The ****s have stop being given apparently. I peeped game in IW however so I’m filled with glee that people are gonna be confused and upset. Personally I love it though.
I hate and love what they're doing with Cap. I hate it because it doesn't fit his actions. Love it because it shows how truly self centered he can be.

Last edited:
Sam as Cap would be whack.
Papa Doc not charismatic.

Would of wanted Avengers to fight the Thanos that won. Don’t know about old Thanos.

So glad about Black Widow!!!!!
Vision being done dirty. :smh:
According to the spoiler they fight and kill the Thanos that won after he destroys the stones.

Past Thanos (I'm guessing AoU post credit scene Thanos that don't got any stones or maybe even GotG era Thanos since Nebula still on his side) sees how he loses via Nebula somehow and is like nah **** that lets ride on these fools now via time travel.

I hate and love what they're doing with Cap. I hate it because it doesn't fit his actions. Love it because it doesn't how truly self centered he can be.

so this dude kissed her grand niece just like couple movies ago.. and now that shhh just goes away like it didnt happen

Its crazy though, that Feige legit killed the trinity.

At least it gives us Thor in GotG v3 :pimp: They kept that narrative strong. Thor told Odin he's not gonna be king so he passed that **** to Valkyrie :lol:

I hate and love what they're doing with Cap. I hate it because it doesn't fit his actions. Love it because it doesn't how truly self centered he can be.
After Infinity War, scumbag Steve took a cue from Wong and is like **** is real out here, ****** dying for real. Imma go back to WWII era where it's safe.

Son rather take his chances with the Korean War and Vietnam than fight more aliens in space.

:lol:

After Infinity War, scumbag Steve took a cue from Wong and is like **** is real out here, *****s dying for real. Imma go back to WWII era where it's safe.

Son rather take his chances with the Korean War and Vietnam than fight more aliens in space.

:lol:

Probably the most ultimate cinematic ****** made move ever. Bruh so shook he gotta go back in time to run away from the smoke

i just cant believe they actually let tony die.. i mean i guess they got other cash cows now.. but i figured they'd keep ole reliable around and play that card if needed

Knew it was coming the minute Evans was running his trap about the last go round and RDJ was notoriously quiet. Plus you know Disney was ready to get that ***** off the pay roll, he was making WAY too much. I truly believe a retcon is coming in the near future to bring him back to life however.

I hate and love what they're doing with Cap. I hate it because it doesn't fit his actions. Love it because it shows how truly self centered he can be.

Don’t know why the Russo’s got so lazy with Cap’s character for the finale. Like all of Agent Carter just got retconned :lol:

Knew it was coming the minute Evans was running his trap about the last go round and RDJ was notoriously quiet. Plus you know Disney was ready to get that ***** off the pay roll, he was making WAY too much. I truly believe a retcon is coming in the near future to bring him back to life however.

Don’t know why the Russo’s got so lazy with Cap’s character for the finale. Like all of Agent Carter just got retconned :lol:
Easiest retcon is if he DL his a copy of consciousness into a AI like how Friday is, easily introducing RiRi

Do Evans, Scarojo and RDJ even want out?

Or is it to give us the shock value and have high stakes?

Because Cap and IM can give us cool stories.

Would be dope to see Kang disrupt the timeline and bring them all back.

Yea. Wanted to see this current Thanos not past Thanos throw it down since current one knows these guys already.

As long as they include WS in it cool. Stan got like another 5 movies left on his contract
I assume Avengers movies but yeah probably BW too.

Also for BW, they can legit back door her coming back in the present with a clone. Could keep ScarJo or recast at the end of her next contract.
Yea. Wanted to see this current Thanos not past Thanos throw it down since current one knows these guys already.
He did and lost.

Back
Top Bottom