*Warning: The Official Spoiler Thread* Vol. We Spoiling Everything B!

Righteously the most jarring thing about all this is Hulk. Marvel has completely failed him to the point of embarrassment. Criminal even when you think of what he means to the Marvel brand as a whole.

I agree Hulk/ Banner should of played a way bigger part.
As smart as Tony.
Has a stronger Power
Easily promote Hulk
Cool story lines
Should of had him as a antagonist in a film in the beginning and then join the Avengers.
And was top 3 with Spidey and X-men/ Wolverine

Not having the rights to Hulk solo movies really hurt.

Its obvious Universal isnt playing ball with any Spidey type deal.

Based on his role and what happens I don't see how they failed the Hulk in any way. He's a fan favorite

Knew it was coming the minute Evans was running his trap about the last go round and RDJ was notoriously quiet. Plus you know Disney was ready to get that ***** off the pay roll, he was making WAY too much. I truly believe a retcon is coming in the near future to bring him back to life however.

yea.. dude was making bank basically to promote, like with homecoming which he was in the trailers more than the actual movie

but i agree i think he'll be back.. makes too much sense to do kang and that could force some time travel stuff.. plus RDJ was always ready willing and able

evans was the one who seemed to want more out of his career, which i get.. and to a degree i could see it with hemsworth too.. but RDJ obviously was known for decades prior and has other stuff, but dude knows he makes bank so he wasnt in a rush to go plus i think he enjoyed it

yea.. dude was making bank basically to promote, like with homecoming which he was in the trailers more than the actual movie

but i agree i think he'll be back.. makes too much sense to do kang and that could force some time travel stuff.. plus RDJ was always ready willing and able

evans was the one who seemed to want more out of his career, which i get.. and to a degree i could see it with hemsworth too.. but RDJ obviously was known for decades prior and has other stuff, but dude knows he makes bank so he wasnt in a rush to go plus i think he enjoyed it
If/When they do make Kang a main villain I'm pretty sure he can easily pluck Tony out of the time stream.

Its gonna be the same exact thing when they do Secret Wars and they want Tony and Rogers involved.

Funny enough though, Hemsworth is the one that has been commenting he's willing to come back in any role. Plus his story arc isn't done. They can use him as a vehicle to introduce Jane Foster as Thor and his other sister Angela. Plus I think eventually he's gonna be King Thor.

Last edited:
If/When they do make Kang a main villain I'm pretty sure he can easily pluck Tony out of the time stream.

Its gonna be the same exact thing when they do Secret Wars and the my want Tony and Rogers involved.

Funny enough though, Hemsworth is the one that has been commenting he's willing to come back in any role. Plus his story arc isn't done. They can use him as a vehicle to introduce Jane Foster as Thor and his other sister Angela. Plus I think eventually he's gonna be King Thor.
Idk if they go the Angela route as Hela was based off her. Would love to see Jane Foster as Thor. With all the time stuff, mjolnir could easily be brought back

Idk if they go the Angela route as Hela was based off her. Would love to see Jane Foster as Thor. With all the time stuff, mjolnir could easily be brought back
Eh kinda but not really.

I mean **** Thor got an older brother in Balder too that has gone unrevealed.

Hela was introduced as the sister hidden from Thor that Odin locked up/sealed away. Angela was revealed to be the daughter of Odin he thought was dead in his war with the angels of Heven. It also has the added caveat of introducing a tenth realm Odin basically cut off from all other realms.

Slight differences. Besides Thor: The Tenth Realm is like a gimmie as far as sales and popularity.

They already bought mjlonir back. Endgame Thor basically stole it from Dark World Thor in the spoiler. I dunno if Rogers also took that back to the past as well :lol: Like I said the Avengers basically said **** the past in order to win.

Eh kinda but not really.

I mean **** Thor got an older brother in Balder too that has gone unrevealed.

Hela was introduced as the sister hidden from Thor that Odin locked up/sealed away. Angela was revealed to be the daughter of Odin he thought was dead in his war with the angels of Heven. It also has the added caveat of introducing a tenth realm Odin basically cut off from all other realms.

Slight differences. Besides Thor: The Tenth Realm is like a gimmie as far as sales and popularity.

They already bought mjlonir back. Endgame Thor basically stole it from Dark World Thor in the spoiler. I dunno if Rogers also took that back to the past as well :lol: Like I said the Avengers basically said **** the past in order to win.
Oh that I missed that lol yea Thor 4 should definitely Jane Foster taking the mantle. Then crossover with Flaptain America lol

Everyone went wild when he said that. Like everyone gave their energy to goku for a spirit bomb and goku Went to finish him :lol:

Man, Hulk didn't even get some kind of revenge from the beating in IW SMH

Even SW did something

Knew it was coming the minute Evans was running his trap about the last go round and RDJ was notoriously quiet. Plus you know Disney was ready to get that ***** off the pay roll, he was making WAY too much. I truly believe a retcon is coming in the near future to bring him back to life however.

Don’t know why the Russo’s got so lazy with Cap’s character for the finale. Like all of Agent Carter just got retconned :lol:

Agree, once RDJ was making the amount he was, it only made sense to get him off the books. They all knew what the deal was -- never bought into this I don't know what the ending is stuff and we filmed several different endings. All company lines.

Black widow is the first to die
Tony stark second to die after wielding the gauntlet
Capt america returned back to his time and came back as old man and gave falcon his blessing to be the new captain

Capt messed up the timeline for sure right, his fling Sharon Carter would never exist after she picked Peggy right?

also, just realized.. with thor taking his hammer in 'the dark world' prior to his mother dying

wouldnt that have a pretty big impact on things.. obviously you have the rest of that movie.. but then you have AOU and ragnorak

i mean i guess his dad could sort out something.. or maybe he learns how to control his powers earlier.. but still he kinda needs his hammer during points of those 3 films

Back
Top Bottom