Warriors Haters & Steph Curry Haters Call To Arms (Haters Unification Thread) VOL WHY NOT?

When looking back i think the ankle twist of curry was more serious than he mentioned to the public. He sat out 2 full games and shot badly in game 4 before he lost Balance to twist his knee terribly.
I dont think he can play properly this season anymore. If he does he might only make his injury worse and would be way too slow to get any good shot.
Remember how MJ struggled to shoot properly with his knee injured in the 2nd half of the 2001/2002 season.
His scoring efficiency dropped and ended up to have surgery and end the season early.

GSW minus Curry vs Cavs minus Love/Kyrie........is there any question which is the bigger loss....I mean come on.

Yea Curry is the MVP but they have a cohesive unit that is well Coached top to bottom. 

During the Season(which is completely different that Post for sure but) GSW lost Curry for several games and never missed a beat.

Cavs w/ no LOVE/Kyrie is a far worse team with far less of a chance to win, and Lebron carried them.

They had 2 scorers w/out Love/Kyrie, Lebron/JR.

Don't even compare them by saying "he's an MVP though"

Cavs lost 2 core players man.....

The way the Cavs were designed last year, having Delly & Tristan do the dirty work and defend put them in a better position. Love & Hot Sauce true value and potential wouldn't have been reached in the Finals simply because Bron wouldn't have conceded to them.

The way the Cavs were designed last year, having Delly & Tristan do the dirty work and defend put them in a better position. Love & Hot Sauce true value and potential wouldn't have been reached in the Finals simply because Bron wouldn't have conceded to them.
Been saying this since last season.  People have called me a homer or biased or whatever.  I wholeheartedly believe if the Cavs had a healthy Irving and Love last season, they would have been swept in the finals.  The ONLY reason the Cavs won any games at all is because of the impact Matthew Delavadova had, most specifically on the defensive end.

Dudes really believe the cavs are better with out Love and Kyrie. Yall simple minded as hell
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Take off Draymond and Klay and do the Warriors even make playoffs?

serious.

Hell no. Even with Curry. Ppl need to stop downplaying Draymonds value to this team. Even tho Curry hurt, this team still a 60 win team as is. Idk how Curry can be seen as the "MVP" when the rest of his team is fire and lift him up when hes having bad games instead of the other way around

Not even worried. Dubs will still repeat. Steph will be back for the WCF.

Road to 16-1...

:rofl:

Yea right. That lil girl Stephanie curry's ankles are going to be dust, and that knee will be outtah here. Warriors not making it to the finals at all

i can hear gsw fans now...

"the reason why we didnt win a ring this year is because curry got hurt"

and

"kyrie and love being hurt last year didnt matter. dont complain, just play. injuries are a part of basketball."

:rofl:

Yea right. That lil girl Stephanie curry's ankles are going to be dust, and that knee will be outtah here. Warriors not making it to the finals at all

This.
With curry out for 2 weeks and after that he surely wont be fully recovered yet. I see the warriors likely being kicked out in the conference finals latest with a chance that they cant survive round 2.

If we're being honest Curry isnt the MVP of the league in the way its meant. His team still good af without him. When a REAL MVP goes down then so does his team

Oh, can't forget gsw fans saying...

"Gsw is still the best team in the league without curry"

So theyre admitting hes not a real MVP then :lol:

Also I hate Curry if this post was somehow aimed at me lol

Not aimed at you good sir. Just an addition to my last post. I hate gsw as a clippers fan. I DO enjoy watching them play as they are really good. My beef with them is their fan base.

A fan base that was 85% non existent this time last year. A fan base that contradicts themselves constantly. I'm from the bay area originally and most of them have just hopped on the wagon.

Not aimed at you good sir. Just an addition to my last post. I hate gsw as a clippers fan. I DO enjoy watching them play as they are really good. My beef with them is their fan base.

A fan base that was 85% non existent this time last year. A fan base that contradicts themselves constantly. I'm from the bay area originally and most of them have just hopped on the wagon.

I just hate Curry. His playstyle is dumb, hes a sore loser who whines & shuts down when things arent going his way. And his team gets no credit especially when they pick him up during his bad games

Like for instance they just won by 20, gotta 3-1 lead and everyone is STILL focused on Curry :x :smh:

Another one from the fans...

"Gsw can beat the clippers and the spurs without curry."

And...

Man, I hope the clippers/blazers series goes 7...And I'm rooting for a blazers upset."

Not knowing that a second round series is going to either start april 30 or may 2 at the latest.

And this isn't nba 2k16, curry is not gonna magically be 100% after 14 days. The injury may actually linger much longer our heal slightly faster. My bet is it well be longer. As it usually is.

I just hate Curry. His playstyle is dumb, hes a sore loser who whines & shuts down when things arent going his way. And his team gets no credit especially when they pick him up during his bad games

Like for instance they just won by 20, gotta 3-1 lead and everyone is STILL focused on Curry :x :smh:

Agreed with the whiner part. Gsw as a team have been some of the biggest whiners and **** talkers for years.

Curry is a serviceable defender at best and isn't even the best shooter in the nba percentage wise from 3.

I'm respectful of his/his teams talent, but with context and restraint.

Hell no. Even with Curry. Ppl need to stop downplaying Draymonds value to this team. Even tho Curry hurt, this team still a 60 win team as is. Idk how Curry can be seen as the "MVP" when the rest of his team is fire and lift him up when hes having bad games instead of the other way around
This is not a 60 win team without Steph. But Draymond needs Curry to be his best. He needs the spacing Steph brings in that pick and roll. It's not as deadly with Livingston.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom