Warriors Haters & Steph Curry Haters Call To Arms (Haters Unification Thread) VOL WHY NOT?

Unreal.

Curry dies

Then CP3 and Blake dies.

I dont think the blazers gonna do this man smh

If they do, ill cop a Damon Stoudamire throwback 
smokin.gif

Here's to hoping Yuckmouth Green catches a bloodclot

Steph would get way more hate for his cockiness if he wasn't small, adorable, and light skinned :smokin

Like i said, hating Steph should be a bannable offense
You can't be serious.

This beige bastard might be one of the cockiest players in NBA history and he gets away with damn near everything.

**** him and his team and I can't wait till they get exposed.
Imagine if Cam turned around and raised his hand just as he completed a TD pass. Or yelled, "I'm back!" Or dabbed after every TD (Wait....:nerd: ) The amount of hate he'd get for all that. :smh:

You can't be serious.

This beige bastard might be one of the cockiest players in NBA history and he gets away with damn near everything.

I've noticed a lot lately that you have some bad opinions.

You hate Steph curry.
You think Seth shouldn't test the free agent market.
You think Hotline Bling is better than any KRIT song.

Your heart, God bless it.

I get not likeing Steph showboating, but one of the cockiest players in NBA history? He's not even close.

C'mon, man. :lol:

You can't be serious.

I've noticed a lot lately that you have some bad opinions.

You hate Steph curry.
You think Seth shouldn't test the free agent market.
You think Hotline Bling is better than any KRIT song.

Your heart, God bless it.
only thing I will take back is my seth curry hot take. He should test the FA market after you guys explained it. Everything else I have said is truth

What fans are you talking about son. :lol:

About 90% of gsw total fan base worldwide

What is it about gsw fans that won't allow them to admit they they are mostly bandwagon fans? As if 3 years ago there were die hard gsw fans...even in Brooklyn, Boston, Chicago, ny? Smh

Same fans that can't see that curry is a turnover machine.

Same fans that can't see that curry is a total liability on defense.

Same fans that think that scoring and dribbling are the only things that make a player good in basketball.

I DO like his momma fine *** though

Last edited:
Be who you want to be. Love who you want to love. I just find it impossible to hate the young man that had one D1 scholarship and his turned himself into the best player in the league.

How can you hate this man after he came back from a mcl sprain to drop 40? Or for the fact that he can shoot a 3 and walk away without watching it go in? Or for the fact that he pulled up from a dribble inside of half court for a game winning shot with time still left on the clock?

All of you. Everyone in this thread. Wash your faces and appreciate that dude is a real life video game. He shimmies after he hits threes. He puts up mosquito nets in the off season. His wife fine. His momma fine. His sister fine. Let this man be great

^

It's really not that hard to understand. The vast majority (99.99%) of Steph haters are Lebron stans. They feel threatened by the fact that he's surpassing their idol.

I posted this over 5 months ago, and it looks as though it's come to fruition.

I don't understand the Curry hate.

It's mostly coming from Lebron stans. It'll get even worse once Kobe retires. They'll naturally shift all of their attention to number 30.

Last edited:
Be who you want to be. Love who you want to love. I just find it impossible to hate the young man that had one D1 scholarship and his turned himself into the best player in the league.

How can you hate this man after he came back from a mcl sprain to drop 40? Or for the fact that he can shoot a 3 and walk away without watching it go in? Or for the fact that he pulled up from a dribble inside of half court for a game winning shot with time still left on the clock?

All of you. Everyone in this thread. Wash your faces and appreciate that dude is a real life video game. He shimmies after he hits threes. He puts up mosquito nets in the off season. His wife fine. His momma fine. His sister fine. Let this man be great
**** him

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom