Warriors Haters & Steph Curry Haters Call To Arms (Haters Unification Thread) VOL WHY NOT?

Warriors just better hope KD doesnt go off the 2nd game. We know Westbrook is going to show up on the defense if he doesnt on offense at least

OKC in 7. Book it!!!!!!

Dont mind Steph. I dont like the Warrior bandwagon fans. Many of them are laker fans smh* :smh:

Been saying this for at least a year and a half. A lot of laker/Kobe fans and/or LeBron haters jumped on the curry bandwagon due to their ship setting sail.

And okc in 7

With all due respek, **** what you wrote brah. I'm a Lakers fan who absolutely loves Westbrook. Been sayin OKC in 7 as well. :pimp:

Steph was wrong for hitting that 3 and leaving his arm hanging in the air like that in the First Half no less.

Then turn around and stare down Reggie and Co. with a smirk on his face.

He disrespected himself in the end.

This warriors team and steph curry will be better than any of your favorite teams and player on your favorite team till the end of mankind.

Lol. I mark your words and we will see when they cannot win the chip again.
No team last forever. Not the 90s Bulls, showtime Lakers nor the Celtics during and before Larry Bird. And i highly doubt that the current Warriors under Curry could do a three-peat.

Last edited:
Dubs a frontrunning squad. If they lose this series be prepared for the subtle shots on each other. :smokin

Glorified chucker? Stop it. Have some respect. That's the best shooter of all time you're talking about

So?
Some guys here dont like him. He can be great in basketball but if you dont like someone that's it.
Besides this is a warriors/curry hating topic anyway.
Currys arrogant arm raising after shooting a 3 is lame. Why? In Basketball a shooter should not stand and pose after shooting a ball.
Same goes for the Lebron standing pose after shooting a three.
In an amateur league your coach would tell you to stop posing and move your bottom to a spot more useful in case of offensive rebound.

It's not even the fact that he left his arm in the air for 15 seconds and posed, it's the timing.
You would have thought that was the game winner.
Dudes are more concerned with showing off, being cute or making crazy shots so the crowd can praise them or get super loud and hyped, than actually playing the game.
Some of those circus shots were taken in lieu of better shots. :rofl: chumps
Out there looking like regular season OKC

Last edited:
It's not even the fact that he left his arm in the air for 15 seconds and posed, it's the timing.
You would have thought that was the game winner.
Dudes are more concerned with showing off, being cute or making crazy shots so the crowd can praise them or get super loud and hyped, than actually playing the game.
Some of those circus shots were taken in lieu of better shots.
roll.gif
chumps
Out there looking like regular season OKC
Preach

:rofl: :rofl:

This thread always delivers. Keep up the good work fellas.
Hopefully we can get Lebron Haters thread rolling again too.

Last edited:
Y'all tried to let the thread die.
I was in the batch for days, maybe couple weeks alone.
Glad it was OKC to pee on them boys and bring it back
:pimp:

With all due respek, **** what you wrote brah. I'm a Lakers fan who absolutely loves Westbrook. Been sayin OKC in 7 as well. :pimp:

Hey I love Westbrook as well and I am a laker fan. To be honest though, the last couple of years we have been crap, I see ex laker fans become Warrior fan here in Socal. Hell some of my friend be like " i love Curry" or I been a warrior fan all along these years along with being a laker fan. f**ck out here wagon rider. You aint no laker fan and sure as hell have not been a warrior fan all these years. You dont even know who Mitch Richmond or Billy Owens are.

Havent read any posts after last nights game, but you guys have every right to hate today.  Curry was pathetic last night, and largely was the reason we lost.

Hey I love Westbrook as well and I am a laker fan. To be honest though, the last couple of years we have been crap, I see ex laker fans become Warrior fan here in Socal. Hell some of my friend be like " i love Curry" or I been a warrior fan all along these years along with being a laker fan. f**ck out here wagon rider. You aint no laker fan and sure as hell have not been a warrior fan all these years. You dont even know who Mitch Richmond or Billy Owens are.
I am more annoyed at bandwagon warriors fans than curry. You know the ones, the ones who don't even know who Chris Mullin was, the ones who just got done putting their heat jerseys on eBay, since gsw is [emoji]128293[/emoji] now. I worked at a sports bar when they caught fire, amazing how fast some bandwagon fans switch allegiance.

I'm coo if you from the Bay area and you've been supporting the Dubs since 2014. I don't have a problem if you rooting for your home team.

But when half the crowd at T-Wolves or Bucks games are now Dubs fans you gotta side-eye them ***** :smh:

^^^Both you guys are right. I mean cmon man. Your a heat fan, then a warrior fan? You love curry? cool, but dont come out saying you been a fan since 96. Because we know that aint true. I love NBA basketball and if you been actually watching since then, you wiill the history of that team and what not. Even teams you dont really root for, but you will know players, history ect.

Back
Top Bottom