Warriors Haters & Steph Curry Haters Call To Arms (Haters Unification Thread) VOL WHY NOT?

Finally a thread of NBA fans who aren't too busy wiping Curry juice from their eyes to be talk honestly about basketball

At nba.com the top 3 tweets are:
1. LeBron
2. Kobe
3. Kyrie

Where is Stephanie?
Guess people aren't so interested in following what's up with him anymore.
Last season I was ok with him despite i supported the Cavs more than the Warriors.
Since the megahype by the media and bandwaggon fans this season, I'm just so annoyed from him and the Warriors that I rather want them to fail sooner or later and being slaughtered by the media.

Last edited:
Nahhhh

I NEED that media backlash son

It'd be the first time id look fwd to Sportscenter in a longggggg time 

:rofl: that song fire :nthat:

If this was 2005 that jawn would be my ringtone

EDIT: the song post was deleted too :stoneface: :x :lol:

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong, I respect curry and his talents, besides his glankles. But the hype train for him has gotten to ridiculous proportions. All I remember is hate, when he was in the ncaa tournament. People trying to compare him to Jordan is like me thinking I could be president. It's not him that we hate. Most of us like him, but can't stand the way the bandwagon fans, and social media portrays him, almost like he's being force fed down our throats. Let the people decide the next coming of Jordan, not social media.

Don't get me wrong, I respect curry and his talents, besides his glankles. But the hype train for him has gotten to ridiculous proportions. All I remember is hate, when he was in the ncaa tournament. People trying to compare him to Jordan is like me thinking I could be president. It's not him that we hate. Most of us like him, but can't stand the way the bandwagon fans, and social media portrays him, almost like he's being force fed down our throats. Let the people decide the next coming of Jordan, not social media.

Bro, I was driving home a few days ago listening to sports talk radio and heard JT The Brick say Draymond will be a HOFer. I turned that ish off with the quickness. The GSW stuff is out of control.

JT reached his peak as a caller in the Jungle. Downhill since

Last edited:
U must despise lebron then... because everything u said has been him since high school. At least they waited til steph won and started doing things that have never been done to crown him.

Last edited:
I don't think the Stephen State Warriors can win one in OKC.
That game 1 loss was the beginning of the end for them.

U must despise lebron then... because everything u said has been him since high school. At least they waited til steph won and started doing things that have never been done to crown him.
Don't really like him. I miss when nba all Stars had the ego and the killer instinct. Jordan, Penny, Shaq, etc. Everybody is everybody's friend nowadays. My favorite current player is kawai Leonard, and I don't even like the spurs.!

It's about that time fellas
pimp.gif

Bro, I was driving home a few days ago listening to sports talk radio and heard JT The Brick say Draymond will be a HOFer. I turned that ish off with the quickness. The GSW stuff is out of control.

Wait barring injury, and continuing his statistical output, you don't think draymond will be a HOF'er by the end of his career?

Thunder need to go ahead and smash these dudes.
I'm a Mavericks fan so I don't like either team, but the Warriors and their fans are a special breed.

This should put a wrap on comparing this garbage *** squad to the 96 Bulls.

MJ would never let his squad get washed like this.

End this frontrunning squad already... :smokin

I can't believe people actually saying this dude is the greatest person to ever pick up a basketball :rofl: :smh: :rofl:
Dude wasn't even the Finals MVP, but I'm supposed to believe he's the greatest player ever :rofl:

This should put a wrap on comparing this garbage *** squad to the 96 Bulls.

MJ would never let his squad get washed like this.

End this frontrunning squad already... :smokin

Pretty much. These clowns would get washed against MJ and the Bulls.

Back
Top Bottom