Warriors Haters & Steph Curry Haters Call To Arms (Haters Unification Thread) VOL WHY NOT?

The hell does this have to do with this thread?

(hint: nothing)

(second hint: not one thing)

"I hate the Warriors sooooo much that I'm glad Lebron made it back to the Finals, because..."

Just stop right there. That makes less than zero sense.

Zero... You are correct.

But it is funny to me how some lbs haters, hate him so much that it seems as if they have cars season tix, and watch every game just to hate.

At some point extreme hate becomes D riding. Same dudes throwing the word stan around are the same haters that are D riders in disguise. (not speaking of you personally at all)

The hell does this have to do with this thread?

(hint: nothing)

(second hint: not one thing)

"I hate the Warriors sooooo much that I'm glad Lebron made it back to the Finals, because..."

Just stop right there. That makes less than zero sense.
Forgot, its the Steph hate thread. Not a Lebron love fest thread. But you have to give credit though, nobody else but Bill Russells Celtics (and James Jones) have played in 6th straight finals. Incredible.

I get what you're saying but you had to be there, usually if your team pulls out a win like they did the next thing you hear are convos about
-stats
-highlights
-what the opposition did to lose the game

none of these came up at all, and being in the 2nd row and being just let out of a play I was behind these people for a good 10-15 minutes(one way out)
I'm also hearing scattered chatter like
"so one more in OKC right?"
"The warriors play the Cavs now right?"
One person wanted SO BAD to crown them the champs(like if what they just played was the finals, but they bit their tongue)

SO yeah I made a stereotype and I'm sure they weren't all like that in the crowd, but what I saw still had me :smh: This isn't happening in some random city this is happening in San Francisco

and yeah I'm going to hate, don't really care, When you get :rolleyes from the wife(someone who has made great strides and effort to learn B-Ball for me)That tells me 2 things
-You really have no clue what has really happened
-you a bandwagon fan of the team playing in your backyard

I'm not saying the new fans are 'bad fans'. All I was saying was their race or economic status isn't the reason they don't know basketball

In all my years I've never heard an athlete be so heavily defended. Is he because he's handsome and light skin and his wife is pimped out? lmao

He's babyface, that's for sure. The crazy hype about him and the warriors this season made me disliking him much.
I still prefer someone who can cut into the zone and dunk over someone than chucking many 3s.

Boys in here can't even speak English though. :lol:

Lebron has never choked when leading a series 3-1, 3-2, or 3-3. Home or away. Last time this happened. Cavs vs Pistons 2006.

**** with your fake facts, bum.
But he's 2 for 6 in the finals.... I didn't once say anything about omg lebron would've lost being up 3-1 untie your lebrons a little. I'm basically implying that okc will lose game 7 and the haters have to depend on someone who loses more than he wins o that stage to do their dirty work. I feel more confident as a lebron hater than a curry hater should feel in that situation.

^ It would mean more if the East wasn't so weak compared to the West
Cavs in the first 2 rounds faced teams with records better than
But he's 2 for 6 in the finals.... I didn't once say anything about omg lebron would've lost being up 3-1 untie your lebrons a little. I'm basically implying that okc will lose game 7 and the haters have to depend on someone who loses more than he wins o that stage to do their dirty work. I feel more confident as a lebron hater than a curry hater should feel in that situation.
Im sorry this is a Curry hate thread and we're going to ask you to leave. Save the Lebron hate talk for the other  thread. No more Love/Hate Lebron talk, we have one common goal here and its to hate the Warriors.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
**** him

Id say alot worse but that's as NT PG as I can keep it

Last edited:
2 for 6 in the finals. How about that game where he gave up against the Celtics? He flat out gave up lol...

2 for 6 in the finals. How about that game where he gave up against the Celtics? He flat out gave up lol...

The LeBron hate thread is somewhere else. I don't wish curry or klay a season ending injury but a night where they shoot one brick after another :smile:

Last edited:
First time stepping out my bubble of subscribed threads only

There really is a haters thread :wow:

*looks for the lebron hate thread*

Last edited:
Man look at TNT giving all these warrior bangwagon fans air time

What the **** is an adam sanberg?

E40 interview??? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif