Warriors Haters & Steph Curry Haters Call To Arms (Haters Unification Thread) VOL WHY NOT?

NBA is done for me for the year

Legitimately depressed.
frown.gif
this **** aint basketball man
this is just the worst part about it to me.. their whole offense is dribble, dribble, chuck up a contested 3
Imagine playing a drinking game where everyone takes a shot everything the warriors chucked up a 3 

**** aint basketball at all man

Last edited:
They lost pretty much every factor of basketball to the Thunder except shooting 3s. It is what it is. Also, the Thunder always take the shotclock violation and just hold the ball when up and the other team has surrendered. This ***** steph double dribbled then pulled a 3 while the Thunder were pretty much walking off the court.

Last edited:
who says you can't win a series with hero ball! Kay Thompson played hero ball in game 6. I guess its not hero ball if you're shots are falling in.

They lost pretty much every factor of basketball to the Thunder except shooting 3s. It is what it is. Also, the Thunder always take the shotclock violation and just hold the ball when up and the other team has surrendered. This ***** steph double dribbled then pulled a 3 while the Thunder were pretty much walking off the court.

Thunder just choked. Plain and simple. Durant has no heart and RUSS sucked the end of the last two games. This will forever stay in their legacy....

I blame the Oklahoma adult school system.
No reason grown men shouldn't know 3 is more than 2.
Instead of doubling the splash boys when they ran the screen and dive, OKC continued to switch and leave their bigs on a certified 3pt shooter.
Anyone with any sense would have let the screener dive to the rack and have the 2 pointer.
That keeps you in the game and keeps the 3pt brothers from finding their stroke.

I blame  nobody but KD and Russ. It begins and ends with them aloneOklahoma adult school system.
No reason grown men shouldn't know 3 is more than 2.
Instead of doubling the splash boys when they ran the screen and dive, OKC continued to switch and leave their bigs on a certified 3pt shooter.
Anyone with any sense would have let the screener dive to the rack and have the 2 pointer.
That keeps you in the game and keeps the 3pt brothers from finding their stroke.

Last edited:
My dude, they choked. They had 3 chances to put it away and couldn't do it. Kd is a heartless kid and russy forced too much in critical parts of the game.

Last edited:

Yo yall heard about that teacher out in Texas that was having sexual relations with a 13 y/o in her eight grade class?

Turns out shes a Warriors fan.

HEH 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
Dude looks like he's 8. You sure he can make the natural fertilizer to create babies?? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom