Warriors Haters & Steph Curry Haters Call To Arms (Haters Unification Thread) VOL WHY NOT?

he lucky skip left espn to go into obscurity..

and SAS will probably be irrelevant by then

Last edited:
Breh how i forget about this already? Once I saw these two do this **** I knew it was wraps for the Warriors 
sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

mean.gif

sick.gif

i said this before and i'll say it again...

gsw will have rebounding and rim protection issues all year, especially in the playoffs, and double especially if gsw vs. cavs in the finals v3.

not only that, gsw was SHOOK for the last 5 min or so of game 7, not scoring a single point...

what do they do after that? add another player that has a tendency to be SHOOK when the lights are brightest and sacrifice all their depth and chemistry to do it.

off season issues + players feeling the need to state that they will get theirs no matter what + no rim protection + no depth + no chemistry + NO CLUTCH FACTOR = disaster

gsw will have rebounding and rim protection issues all year, especially in the playoffs, and double especially if gsw vs. cavs in the finals v3.

not only that, gsw was SHOOK for the last 5 min or so of game 7, not scoring a single point...

what do they do after that? add another player that has a tendency to be SHOOK when the lights are brightest and sacrifice all their depth and chemistry to do it.

off season issues + players feeling the need to state that they will get theirs no matter what + no rim protection + no depth + no chemistry + NO CLUTCH FACTOR = disaster

:lol: these dudes gonna be passing the ball up to each other with 15 seconds left to win the game like "you shoot it, no you shoot it" :x :smh:

Nah, the Warriors are overpowered as hell and are winning the championship. When you have 2 of the top 3 players in the league and another two that are top 15, those things don't matter much.

Plus the Cavs are worse than last year and probably won't be as hungry. The only way I'll give Cavs a chance is if they get Rudy Gay without losing anyone else.

Nah, the Warriors are overpowered as hell and are winning the championship. When you have 2 of the top 3 players in the league and another two that are top 15, those things don't matter much.

Plus the Cavs are worse than last year and probably won't be as hungry. The only way I'll give Cavs a chance is if they get Rudy Gay without losing anyone else.

Yep, you're right. Rebounding and defense have never meant anything in basketball.

I made that comment on 8/6. It's 9/28...

Please excuse yourself from this hater thread

Last edited:
Fully expect Draymond to sabotage the team if he isn't getting touches
yup.. between that.. and some teams are just going bully them and someone will implode

bogut's dirty stuff would have been huge for them.. now it's just ole nut puncher, zaza and javele

teams are going just continuingly hit the crap out of steph and KD

Ay man their bench is trash. Livingston is cool but Iggy is getting older. David West & Varejo are already old as hell. Don't even know their backup 2. They better hope Livingston is in the 6th man of the year convo otherwise they're gonna wear down that team. (Or watch them finish teams in 3 quarters :smh: )

Ay man their bench is trash. Livingston is cool but Iggy is getting older. David West & Varejo are already old as hell. Don't even know their backup 2. They better hope Livingston is in the 6th man of the year convo otherwise they're gonna wear down that team. (Or watch them finish teams in 3 quarters
mean.gif
)
Yeah, the depth of their bench isn't what it used to be. It'll be interesting to see how Kerr works his subs and lineups during games.

Bogut added toughness in the post and seemed to always get under the skin of DeMarcus Cousins and DeAndre Jordan...I don't think Zaza or Javale will do any of that.

...Well, I think anyone can get under Cousins' skin and have him lose interest in the game lol

Back
Top Bottom