Warriors Haters & Steph Curry Haters Call To Arms (Haters Unification Thread) VOL WHY NOT?

"Its just one game, wait till January." 
laugh.gif

KD with the bullet wounds huh [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Lol! Warriors are not moving nothing this season. They will do worse than last year. Mark my words.

Pop ain't let off they necks last night. He did it for the sake of the league :lol: :pimp:

word
Pop a real one for that.
he wanted to send that message loud and clear
nobody is laying down
especially to a team that allowed something to happen in the finals that's never happened before

Warriors really think all four of those chumps will get hot at the same exact time, and just wash teams :lol:

time to decorate

View media item 2211221
View media item 2211222

Last edited:
all hate aside...

i knew gsw would have serious issues with chemistry, rebounding and rim protection and turnovers.

every time gsw loses, look at the box score... points in the paint against them will be higher. they will be out rebounded and at times they will struggle with chemistry.

in other threads, this is a "hot take"

:smh:

Last edited:
Patiently waiting till they start taking shots at each other through the media.

My bet is Klay first. He didn't sign up for this. Rich man's Pat Garrity at this point.

:smokin

They need a legit big to anchor the defense in the worst way. We killed them on the glass and in the paint in general. Their bench is pretty awful as well aside from Livingston

Back
Top Bottom