Warriors Haters & Steph Curry Haters Call To Arms (Haters Unification Thread) VOL WHY NOT?

warriors bout to go hard trying not to lose a single regular season game when they already have the best record in the league on lock 
roll.gif

iggy out

bogut out

tiring themselves out before the playoffs ever start 
roll.gif

warriors bout to go hard trying not to lose a single regular season game when they already have the best record in the league on lock :rofl:

iggy out

bogut out

tiring themselves out before the playoffs ever start :rofl:

I can't wait till Kerr is second guessed for not resting his players.

lel u mad bro
Bay Area only been relevant the past 3 years and y'all butthurt over a loss to the Celtics
That's why y'all will never be greater than LA
Y'all can keep the 2,000 a month mini garage apartments in Silicon Valley

Last edited by a moderator:
Where was Curry to take over the game to shoot more instead of having Klank Thompson going for 6 of 16?
Oh yes...Curry had a game high 9 turnovers :smile:
There goes their goat player.

That sadness on Steph face when they lose is priceless. I wish Draymond wasnt with this ***** made team, he the only dude that gives them some toughness

is life that terrible in the bay?

acting like the warriors being good is all you have to live for 
laugh.gif

Man this is the F word GSW thread.

Not, 'GSW fans gets to roam around free blasting their fandom' thread.

Get lost Wooster.

Last edited:
Wait, y'all don't know that's What Up aka 715 asterisk, aka Dr 715. He's always throwig hissy fits and ends up getting banned. Emotions all over the place.

Woosters cool, when he's cool.

Dude stays on the warpath though. Straight venom posts when he's had it.

I'm a Warriors fan, but dudes like Wooster and Jumpman make it impossible to have a discussion about not just the Warriors but basketball in general. This is a thread for entertainment, yet these two spam entire pages insulting anyone who makes the smallest joke about the team :lol: Is it really that serious? Feel free to quote this and add more even more posts with unnecessary smiley faces/sarcasm/insults

Last edited:
I'm a Warriors fan, but dudes like Wooster and Jumpman make it impossible to have a discussion about not just the Warriors but basketball in general. This is a thread for entertainment, yet these two spam entire pages insulting anyone who makes the smallest joke about the team :lol: Is it really that serious? Feel free to quote this and add more even more posts with unnecessary smiley faces/sarcasm/insults

Repped for understanding that it's all jokes for people that hate the warriors. If I took everything to heart I wouldn't survive the NBA Thread. That whole thread is a Chris Paul/Clippers Hater Thread :lol:

@SFC415

You wanna discuss the Warriors?  There's a Warriors thread which you haven't stepped foot in.  You wanna talk about your team, then talk about them but what does that have to do with me?  Also what kind of discussion about the Warriors do you want to have in THIS thread?  I see the crusade you're trying make but it turned out *** backwards 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom