Warriors Haters & Steph Curry Haters Call To Arms (Haters Unification Thread) VOL WHY NOT?

My hate for Steph is so fake. Tht dude is a savage. Beautiful game.

I like Iggy and Livingston.

Draymond? Never hated a player more.
Bogut? Dirty as ****.

Everybody else is whatever.

I hate the team more than anything. When steph bolts for Charlotte I'll root for him.

My hate for Steph is so fake. Tht dude is a savage. Beautiful game.

I like Iggy and Livingston.

Draymond? Never hated a player more.
Bogut? Dirty as ****.

Everybody else is whatever.

I hate the team more than anything. When steph bolts for Charlotte I'll root for him.

And did you guys watched the game when one warrior threw down a Celtic and didnt get a call in the final minute?
Is the NBA trying to help the Warriors to achieve the 73-9? If yes i want them to fail even more.
Victories must be caused by skills and not because of favoritism by the refs..
In any sport.

Smh Lil B didn't make 25,000 garbage songs for this to happen smh
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man i was so caught up with NXT I didnt find out they got smacked until last saturday

These chumps def not repeating 
smokin.gif

Don't mind, but don't care for gsw...I admire currys game as well. My gears are grinded by the so called die hard gsw fan that...If honest...paid no attention to the warriors before last April.

The fan that has no idea who run tmc is...latrell who? The fans that were stunned and brought to tears over a late regular season game that means absolutely nothing. The fans that swears up and down that gsw mania always existed so...wyd could I be talking about? Yeah, kids in Brooklyn always came to nets games with gsw jerseys on. There was always more find fans at a Celtics home game than Celtics fans (exaggerating of course)

Not you clarkkent415 clarkkent415 or any gsw "fan" in particular.

Don't get me wrong...Gsw home games have been live for a looooong time, but before last year, there was a large part of the current fan base even in the bay area that couldn't possibly care less about them. The bandwagon effect is real.

Agree with most of what you said. Knew this was going to happen. Hell, already seen the wagon getting a bit fuller when Baron first came.

I don't really mind if people weren't old enough to remember Run TMC or Spree for 3, especially on here, cause I'm pretty sure the age group probably doesn't even remember Spree on the Knicks or Wolves. Hell, I don't respect fools that were young and maybe had a Spree jersey when they were a kid but definitely did NOT stick with the Warriors until recent. Then now go "I've been a long time fan...look at my sprewell jeresey," knowing damn well they were't watching the Warriors when they were a "great time out." If they don't know what i mean by that....then that's EXACTLY my point.

Last edited:
Agree with most of what you said. Knew this was going to happen. Hell, already seen the wagon getting a bit fuller when Baron first came.

I don't really mind if people weren't old enough to remember Run TMC or Spree for 3, especially on here, cause I'm pretty sure the age group probably doesn't even remember Spree on the Knicks or Wolves. Hell, I don't respect fools that were young and maybe had a Spree jersey when they were a kid but definitely did NOT stick with the Warriors until recent. Then now go "I've been a long time fan...look at my sprewell jeresey," knowing damn well they were't watching the Warriors when they were a "great time out." If they don't know what i mean by that....then that's EXACTLY my point.

Agreed. Good point about spree and run tmc. I definitely agree that before the second half of last season, gsw was for most..."a good time out". To even show how fickle the wagon fan base is, they really didn't even hop on the wagon until late in the playoffs or the finals. I went to several home games that year and the cost and availability of tickets that year vs. This year is a good example of that.

Don't mind, but don't care for gsw...I admire currys game as well. My gears are grinded by the so called die hard gsw fan that...If honest...paid no attention to the warriors before last April.

The fan that has no idea who run tmc is...latrell who? The fans that were stunned and brought to tears over a late regular season game that means absolutely nothing. The fans that swears up and down that gsw mania always existed so...wyd could I be talking about? Yeah, kids in Brooklyn always came to nets games with gsw jerseys on. There was always more find fans at a Celtics home game than Celtics fans (exaggerating of course)

Not you clarkkent415 clarkkent415 or any gsw "fan" in particular.

Don't get me wrong...Gsw home games have been live for a looooong time, but before last year, there was a large part of the current fan base even in the bay area that couldn't possibly care less about them. The bandwagon effect is real.

Well idk what great time out is :lol:
But when i was in the bay 2 years ago i copped a fake chinese warriors hoody so i like to think im legit :nerd:

But when i was in the bay 2 years ago i copped a fake chinese warriors hoody so i like to think im legit :nerd:

What i'm referring to as far as the Warriors being "A great time out" was their promo during the Jamison/KICU/Action 36 days. I call that era the "Great Time Out" era. So when I say they weren't watching the Warriors when they were "A Great Time Out," that's what I"m referring too.

What i'm referring to as far as the Warriors being "A great time out" was their promo during the Jamison/KICU/Action 36 days. I call that era the "Great Time Out" era. So when I say they weren't watching the Warriors when they were "A Great Time Out," that's what I"m referring too.

RAISE THE ROOF!!!!!!

Who the heck is Run TMC? I only know Run DMC a rap duo from the 1980s. For me the best time i remember the Warriors was when Tim Hardaway and Chris Mullin played together. Sprewell and C Webber are rather mid 1990's.

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Who the heck is Run TMC? For me the best time i remember the Warriors was when Tim Hardaway and Chris Mullin played together.
Mitch Richmond rollin' over in his grave.

Back
Top Bottom