Warriors Haters & Steph Curry Haters Call To Arms (Haters Unification Thread) VOL WHY NOT?

bittersweet as much as i hate the warriors i wanted them to win so the cavs could be the only team to defeat them in the finals

gettyimages-1827243.jpg

giphy.gif

Overrated champs off all time. Beat a injured Cavs squad, choked a 3-1 lead the next year. And needed to sign the most lethal scorer to gain more rings. Nah.

Don’t get me started on Steph. Nothing but a dynamic shooter. THATS IT. Time and time again he has choked when he needed to step up. Klay is deadly when it counts. Curry just is the golden boy.

Curry goat shooter but that's it
time and time again it shows that he just isn't that caliber of a player like the others
when Klay went down he did absolutely 0 to win the game lol

Honestly, I’d love to see an older Curry as a role player on a different team like Ray Allen was later in his career. Maybe if Charlotte can get their heads out of their a**es and put together a solid squad in 3-4 years, they can eventually land him in FA down the line.

:nerd:

:nerd:

giphy.gif

Good to see some familiar faces in here @a-friend second2nonee second2nonee mr s j king mr s j king

No disrespect if I forgot to @ you. I just glanced in the thread real quick lol

I must say.

What a fantastic season.

Draymond calling KD a ***** on ABC primetime.

Telling KD they can win without him.

Klay x KD late in the season looking like they want no parts of this org anymore.

Steve Kerr saying hes ****ing sick of Draymonds bull****

And Steph Curry

How much time do I have.

Nah

Ill just leave this here

D8_1KRMUIAEuFRg.jpg

My brothers,

Have a safe and blessed weekend

Enough with the game and more on the franchise. They destroyed their players and gave wrong medical advice multiple times causing serious injury. The franchise is trash

Putting KD on the floor is almost unforgivable whether it was the doctors, trainers, coaches or some combination. Just a horrible look. It's like NFL doctors throwing players back on the field 2 plays after they're clearly concussed.

Putting KD on the floor is almost unforgivable whether it was the doctors, trainers, coaches or some combination. Just a horrible look. It's like NFL doctors throwing players back on the field 2 plays after they're clearly concussed.
Absolutely. They destroyed his life let alone playing basketball. Game is over and where’s all the “for KD!!!” talk now? Done. Back to normal life and he’s laying down with an IV in his arm

Back
Top Bottom