Warriors Haters & Steph Curry Haters Call To Arms (Haters Unification Thread) VOL WHY NOT?

so you are saying the warriors needed kd in order to beat the cavs?

i dont know man that cavs team is pretty damn bad

It def wouldn’t be a sweep. They missing kd but they could have had a shot if lebron went game 1
For the whole series

Kd just puts them on another level

Any thread made just to hate on players is pathetic lol.
if you are popular you will have a hate thread.

i predict the celtics will have one soon

and the sixers

i think kobe and the lakers have seperate ones havent seen them in awhile lol

Any thread made just to hate on players is pathetic lol.
Ninja which Planet are you from, Remulak?
Ol Conehead looking lookin
giphy.gif

New year, new team. This year’s Warriors aren’t last year’s warriors. Teams are judged on a year by year basis, and the best team ever is still the 1995-1996 Chicago Bulls.

72-10 regular season
15-3 playoffs
NBA Champions

The flaw in the argument of a stretch run is you can skew it to fit your narrative. You’re using a 4 year window to make the claim that the Warriors are the best ever. Why 4 years? Because that’s the time they have been elite? Why not 8 years? Chicago won 6 titles in 8 years. Here’s their stats at face value:

1990-91: 61-21 (15-2 playoffs)
1991-92: 67-15 (15-7 playoffs)
1992-93: 57-25 (15-4 playoffs)
1993-94: 55-27 (7-3 playoffs)
1994-95: 47-35 (5-5 playoffs)
1995-96: 72-10 (15-3 playoffs)
1996-97: 69-13 (15-4 playoffs)
1997-98: 62-20 (15-6 playoffs)

Statistics are not on the Warriors side. You can use the 3 championship years they have and they still don’t top Chicago.

Where is the God damn energy in here and how do I sign up for this ****? **** those front running douchetards

Cowards...beta ho *** dudes
Seriously will not watch the warriors play....all y’all should turn off your TVs when these clowns is on national tv!

Cowards...beta ho *** dudes
Seriously will not watch the warriors play....all y’all should turn off your TVs when these clowns is on national tv!

I never do beloved. I don’t watch CORNBALL BETA SNAKES

Maaaan lets not act like this aint the same team that was down 3-2 and inevitably going to lose the WCF had CP3 not gone down. They add a hobbled Boogie who won't even return until stretch time. Will his conditioning be trash? Can he fit their style of play? Will he slow their offense down? Will the team be fatigued from 4 straight finals runs?

We also have yet to see how they fare against Boston who always gives them fits defensively. If they meet in the finals, the Dubs will have their toughest finals opponent yet barring injury.

I'm not locking these dudes into a 3peat until they actually win it.

Back
Top Bottom