Warriors Tickets in a Luxury Suite available for Monday 11/9 against T Wolves. New Pic w/Rick Barry

Wassup everyone. Just wanted to let you guys know I got tix again for the Warriors game against the Memphis Grizzlies on Wednesday 11/4. As usual, the tix Ihave are in a luxury suite, so if you need anymore info just PM me. Also on a side note, the Grizzlies worked out today at my work, and will do so againWednesday in the morning. Here is the one pic I got today (sorry for the blurriness, a guy on the team named Trey Gilder took the pick with my phone). Rudy wasa cool guy, he was working out in some air max 360s today which I thought was funny. I'll try to take more pics tomorrow and just let me know if you guyswanna go to the game.

Here go the pics I was able to get today. Iverson didnt wanna be at practice (what a surprise) and Thabeet was rockin some 60+s in the laney colorway. Rudy wasa real cool guy, so was Zach Randolph and Steven Hunter. OJ Mayo was a cool guy too. Hope you guys enjoy the pics.

ohwell.gif

Yea he is a coach still. Yesterday he was working out the guards and today he was going over some of the sets the warriors run. He was pretty cool too.

Those are the hardest to get. The people that usually go with me ask for those too, so I kinda like to give those tix to them. I'll keep NT posted thoughif I can get extra tix.

cool, its not a big deal.

im gonna go either way, im tryna go in Feb. tho

i got a lot of other things that need to be taken care of

I'm going to the game my first time and what's the best time to be at the arena for this Fridays game at 7:30?

Friday games are usually more packed than the games during the week. I leave my house a little before 7, but that's only because I don't have to dealwith the traffic cuz of this parking pass I have that let's me park in the players lot. Where are you coming from dream?

Oh ok. If you leave around 6 you should be ok. I know that there is always traffic especially around the emeryville Albany part, so that is the only part thatwill make you take a while to get to the game. If you have carpool you should get there pretty fast.

To everyone else, I have extra tickets for tomorrow's game as well, so if anyone wants to go and wants to pay a lower price than the lower bowl face value,then let me know!

Man crazy cuz I was jus thinking to myself, I wonder of the dude from NT is gunna post tickets for the warriors game. I'm def gunna try to cop some ticketsoff of you but prolly next month, anything for the week of thanksgiving?

Haha MazA thats hella funny. The only games that are around Thanksgiving that are at Oracle are the Lakers and the Pacers games. The Laker game is gonna behard to get extra tix, because they usually sell out, but the Pacers game is gonna be easy to get tickets. I will definitely try to post pics when Kobe comesto town, because I think they are supposed to come practice at my work. Just let me know if you wanna go to any game.

let me knw if you can get Blazers and Bulls tix too PLS,

i need to see Rose play at least once and Blazers and Warriors games are always good for some reason

Back
Top Bottom