Warriors Tickets in a Luxury Suite available for Monday 11/9 against T Wolves. New Pic w/Rick Barry

Bakedfresh, how many do you need for the blazers game?

Iminchucks5- I'll be making a post for that game when it comes closer, but you can always pm me and tell me how many you need so we can work out detailsbefore other people ask me for the tix too.

3 tix pls, you could jus pm me the price and seats available.

gd lookin out man

I'll find out the price the week of the game. The guys that came with me tonight also wanna go to the blazers game too, so I'll try to get enough foreveryone.

Hey guys, for everyone who has been wanting to go to a game, I can get tickets for Monday's game against the T wolves. As usual, the seats are in a luxurysuite, and the people that came with me from NT to the game on Friday can vouch and say the seats are really great. If anyone wants any details, just reply inhere or PM me.

Is it the same price for every game? Let me know ghost. And you only get seats for only one suite?

Hey everyone I just got a call from the guy I get the tix from. They are even CHEAPER than usual tonight, so if anyone wants to see a game in a suite for thebest price you could ever get, let me know.

What's up; recently moved up to the Bay Area and found this thread. I'm interested in attending a game or two; do you have anymore tickets? How muchare they? Can you give me a compendium on how this works? Thanks!

yo Jghost can you PM me some prices so i can let my homies knw??

thanks in advance

I get a different suite mostly everytime, but each one has a great view no matter where you are.

I won't know if I can get the suns game till closer to the date of the game, just watch out for my posts.

Hey guys, glad to see all the warriors fans hit me on with the PMs. Gonna get word on the Blazers game next week, so either I will edit this post or I willmake a new one. Got another visitor today at my work, one of the best players in NBA history, the late great Rick Barry. He was a pretty cool guy, here is apic I was able to take with him.

Back
Top Bottom