Was in the wrong with ole girl ? vol I GET BUNZ

riverxbear

Banned
So my GF pretty much sees a text from a girl in NYC when im in texas and me saying i wanna see her face to cheer me up and my girl just gets up
and dips . im in no way talking to the girl in NY so why is my girl trippin ? or am i in the wrong

no bunz tonight
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

You are in the wrong. Who is the girl you texted? How can you say you're not talking to her if you're texting her?

JordanDon23 saying you get no bunz? then yeah, you get no bunz. Cuz he's a guy who knows about not getting any bunz.

Because you are looking for another chick to make you feel better. How'd you feel if your girl went to another guy to comfort her?

They're usually irrational but she's not crazy for this.

And this is why you put a passcode on your phone.

Females can see a text from your mom or sister and freak out, women are jealous by nature. However you're in the wrong for not erasing it and letting hergo through your phone

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Because you are looking for another chick to make you feel better. How'd you feel if your girl went to another guy to comfort her?

They're usually irrational but she's not crazy for this.

And this is why you put a passcode on your phone.

this

Ur wrong. Now you better get to 'splainin'. i don't even see how you have to ask if you're wrong.

Scenario:
You have a girl
Your texting inappropriately with another girl about seeing her face to cheer you up.
You'd be upset if you saw that on your girls phone. Unless ... ya'll aren't exclusive like that. If not ... KIM!

I have come to despise guys and their text messaging habits! Yes you're in the wrong!!

michelle

bro i feel you

my $+@+* saw a picture on my phone of another girl that i didnt even take

my girls roommate took it now she bugging out and all petty and !$!@

ive never seen the girl in the picture before ever yet this chick all ready to act like Tom Hanks trying to catch me like im Leo
smh.gif

its like if you gonna treat me like this i mine as well cheat at least i get something out of this.

she will get over but there is no good way to handel it plus i be getting mad too.

i guess the moral is we need to find better women to avoid these types of problems

I'm sorry but I would consider that not being faithful/cheating & I would break up with that person. I don't have time for +%++ like that.

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

bro i feel you

my %+$!% saw a picture on my phone of another girl that i didnt even take

my girls roommate took it now she bugging out and all petty and $!$+

ive never seen the girl in the picture before ever yet this chick all ready to act like Tom Hanks trying to catch me like im Leo
smh.gif

its like if you gonna treat me like this i mine as well cheat at least i get something out of this.

she will get over but there is no good way to handel it plus i be getting mad too.

i guess the moral is we need to find better women to avoid these types of problems

Your situation not even comparable to his besides the fact that you both got caught up using cell phones.

she has her homeboys text her and i dont trip out over that.

its a girl in NYC im in TEXAS and we text . whats the big deal

Originally Posted by AJ fanatic

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

bro i feel you

my %+$!% saw a picture on my phone of another girl that i didnt even take

my girls roommate took it now she bugging out and all petty and $!$+

smh.gif

Your situation not even comparable to his besides the fact that you both got caught up using cell phones.

laugh.gif

but yead you're def. wrong OP...how do you not see that?

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

It's still cheating, you're still having an inapropriate relationship with a girl.

RiverXBear wrote:
So my GF pretty much sees a text from a girl in NYC when im in texas and me saying i wanna see her face to cheer me up and my girl just gets up
and dips . im in no way talking to the girl in NY so why is my girl trippin ? or am i in the wrong

no bunz tonight
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

you girl should be the person you want to see if you need to be cheer'd up..you basically should end it, if she(gf) cant make you happy

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

nothing bro

get a new %%*** these %@@% aint worth all the trouble

if she cant realize that its nothing and doesnt trust you enough not to trip then cut bait and get out fam

real talk

SEE BELOW

idk why you guys going in on OP

dude texting a chick in a different state

they are friends, its not like he asking for those pics or anything (on a different not if you got em hit me with the pm
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
)

nothing is wrong with texting a friend in a different state and his girl should be secure enough with herself and OP to realize this

(granted im assuming you havent cheated before becasue if you have thats different)

edit and smh at me i never really read op's og post

bro you a fool for flirting with a girl like that and not expecting your ole girl to trip

i thought you were just saying what up.

how you gonna not expect your girl to get jealous of that

smh.gif
my bad reading is fundamental

wussup with you sloppy dudes textin ur side pieces in front of ur girl, you didnt learn ++*@ from all this tiger stuff goin on?

OP, boys are texting ya girl!?

Red Flag, every boy wants bunz from their "friends" that are girls.

But for ya situation. You were def in the wrong, ya suppose' to keep ya phone on silent, so she dont hear the "new text message sound"

#cmonson
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom