Was my girl and I in the wrong for not paying bill entirely

yesterday I was on the bus and the light was 3 seconds from turning green. these two hood rats were banging on the bus door hard. I thought they were gonna break the glass) the driver didn't open the door. I guess cause he knew they didn't have the money or because the light was gonna turn green. whatever the case maybe. he took of and these ghetto self entitled chicks ran to the next stop yelling and talking loud to the driver. they met up with the driver and got on the bus using the back exit. cursed the bus driver out, I mean called him every name in the book as they walked to the front of the bus, One of the chicks put a dollar in the farebox(fare is 2.75) the other one didn't have any money on her card.  The bus driver didnt say a word. these *******s sat on the bus like they paid. he could of  gave them back the same energy and then kick them off. my question to you is which one of these girls is ur sugar boo

Last edited:
Ya'll gotta learn to maneuver the adult world. No shots, but there better methods for everything. Could've saved you 10% or more by switching to geico.
As an adult, I know perfectly well how to maneuver as such. I'm not rewarding poor service with a tip. If a person is doing a horrible job, then they get rewarded accordingly. If it's busy and they have a lot of tables, I'd understand, but if I'm getting ignored and not even acknowledged as a customer, I would more than likely walk out and find another option than wait.  

Long story short went to this spot for dinner last night had to ask busboy to get a waiter for us after 20 minutes of waiting. 5 minutes later I went up to a group of them to demand some service.

Food came out an hour and like 20 minutes later. Food was good.

Asked for check shortly after. Waited another 15 minutes. Got there at 10:10 didn't leave the place till 11:50 just waiting. Bill came out to 91. My girl said she would pay but what I wanted. So I left 60. Slowly walked out hoping to catch wreck.

**** you Mamajuana cafe in queens. Service was decent last time.

Was we wrong?

I haven't read through the thread yet so I'm not sure what the comments are, but you went there to dine, you got your food and you ate so you should have paid the bill in it's entirety. Now, if you want to ask if you should tip also, then that is something completely different. Tipping is based on the service, and if it was piss poor like you said then no tip for them. I would go a step further and let the waiter and if necessary the manager know how awful service was and tell them I wont be returning or recommending their establishment to anyone I know.

Real talk though, why didn't you just leave? If I'm waiting for 20 mins just to order I'm not going to remain in that restaurant. To top it off you waiting over an hour for food? No way man, **** would have gotten cancelled and I would have dipped out of there.

as long as you did it in a polite manner its ok, look ive gotten bad service like terriblke service abnd only tipped a buck. but i wrote on the check your attitude and circled by tip f em if you cant handle the general piublic then dont service them.

as long as you did it in a polite manner its ok, look ive gotten bad service like terriblke service abnd only tipped a buck. but i wrote on the check your attitude and circled by tip f em if you cant handle the general piublic then dont service them.

Exactly OP.

You didnt slam the damn check on the table, half full did you?

I agree with this guy.

As long as you placed the check gently upon the table and was a gentleman upon your exit, I see zero problem with cutting the retail price in half.

[thread="650571"] [/thread]
Ya'll gotta learn to maneuver the adult world. No shots, but there better methods for everything. Could've saved you 10% or more by switching to geico.

As an adult, I know perfectly well how to maneuver as such. I'm not rewarding poor service with a tip. If a person is doing a horrible job, then they get rewarded accordingly. If it's busy and they have a lot of tables, I'd understand, but if I'm getting ignored and not even acknowledged as a customer, I would more than likely walk out and find another option than wait.  

Never said you should, but express your disappointment with the poor service with the manager.

Exactly OP.

You didnt slam the damn check on the table, half full did you?

I agree with this guy.

As long as you placed the check gently upon the table and was a gentleman upon your exit, I see zero problem with cutting the retail price in half.

Don't use the word Gentlemen in a situation like that.

[thread="650571"]Was My Girl And I In The Wrong For Not Paying Bill Entirely/100_20#post_26087262​[/thread]
Never said you should, but express your disappointment with the poor service with the manager.
Of course, I guess in explaining my position, I left that part out. The manager is the first person you complain to. Don't chew out the waiter automatically. 

Back
Top Bottom