Was The Post Limit Recently Changed?

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

u bout to get sniped again
laugh.gif

I was thinking the same thing but Im playin this thread with care
laugh.gif
. Imjust curious to know who/who doesnt get 25/50 post. Others would like to know too.

My post limit= 10
smh.gif

I don't even troll or nothing. Having another NTer on the same IP address FTL! and he used to troll so mods think we're the same person
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Frank 7he T4nk

There's a limit? I guess I never post that much.
ohwell.gif
yea i recently saw that there was a limit i guess i dont post enough during the day...i mean maybe like 15-20 a day...

-Tyler

tired.gif
mines use to be 50....

i dont even hit the 25 count post limit anymore....thats how you know NT is slow as of late.

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

My post limit= 10
smh.gif

I don't even troll or nothing. Having another NTer on the same IP address FTL! and he used to troll so mods think we're the same person
smh.gif

Tales of the Duck.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

My post limit= 10
smh.gif

smh.gif

Tales of the Duck.
It's actually fairly common. Especially for Verizon customers.

I've never hit the post limit.

I hope to, one day.

Just means stop posting to much i.m.o...

but i would advise you not complain, a guy on here made a post just like this, he can now only post 1x a day.

/

This thread is comedy. I've been on NT for years and have NEVER hit any post limit of any sort....didn't even know there was a post limit. If i'mnot mistaken, back in the day if you donated, there was no post limit.

We used to always hit the post limit back in the LPC days. On some boring nights you'd hit it with like 2 or 3 hours to go till the post count reset, andthen you'd get friends to post stuff for you. lol I'm looking at you, jblack.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

but i would advise you not complain, a guy on here made a post just like this, he can now only post 1x a day.

/
Yeah I remember but I dont want anyone to get it twisted. Im not complaining, I just would like to know who/who doesnt get 25/50 post.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

We used to always hit the post limit back in the LPC days. On some boring nights you'd hit it with like 2 or 3 hours to go till the post count reset, and then you'd get friends to post stuff for you. lol I'm looking at you, jblack.

Good times.

ive never reached the post limit

the most ive ever posted was like 45 times in the basektball thread during the olympics

Originally Posted by hollakid18

/
Yeah I remember but I dont want anyone to get it twisted. Im not complaining, I just would like to know who/who doesnt get 25/50 post.

How is it you hit your post limit... YOU ONLY HAD 28 DAMN POST!!!
Since this post, you now have 35+.
So i'm guessing you had this account.. what.. a day maybe?

You need to go outside, work, school... something.

Originally Posted by I LOVE my Jordans

i reached it just for browsing the site not even posting... i mean i did post but never did i post 25 times in 1 day

I think that was page-viewing limit.

Originally Posted by hollakid18

/

How is it you hit your post limit... YOU ONLY HAD 28 DAMN POST!!!
Since this post, you now have 35+.
So i'm guessing you had this account.. what.. a day maybe?

You need to go outside, work, school... something.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom