Was The Post Limit Recently Changed?

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by hollakid18

Just means stop posting to much i.m.o...

but i would advise you not complain, a guy on here made a post just like this, he can now only post 1x a day.

/
Yeah I remember but I dont want anyone to get it twisted. Im not complaining, I just would like to know who/who doesnt get 25/50 post.

How is it you hit your post limit... YOU ONLY HAD 28 DAMN POST!!!
Since this post, you now have 35+.
So i'm guessing you had this account.. what.. a day maybe?

You need to go outside, work, school... something.
Why dont you just check the join date. The only reason I hit the limit was because I was going back-n-forth in the T-Mobile Project Black thread. Its not hard to hit 25 post.
I wont gon further into the "You need to go outside, work, school... something." comment. Eveytime I go to type a response all that pops in my headis this...
Spoiler [+]
Special-Olympics.jpg

Watch me get banned now

Originally Posted by eye see soles

There's nothing that interesting on NT nowadays to even warrant hitting your post limit.

Outside of S&T.
This.

I haven't hit my post limit since last year's NFL playoffs. BTW my post limit was 50. And with a lot of work to finish up at school and vice versa,I've cared a lot less about posting.

but i would advise you not complain, a guy on here made a post just like this, he can now only post 1x a day.

/
Yeah I remember but I dont want anyone to get it twisted. Im not complaining, I just would like to know who/who doesnt get 25/50 post.

Why dont you just check the join date. The only reason I hit the limit was because I was going back-n-forth in the T-Mobile Project Black thread. Its not hard to hit 25 post.
I wont gon further into the "You need to go outside, work, school... something." comment. Eveytime I go to type a response all that pops in my head is this...

Watch me get banned now

roll.gif
At the spoiler

/

I remember that tread. I was
roll.gif
when I was reading it.

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

I'm making it a priority to hit 50 posts today.
And I'll make it a priority to keep people from ODin.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

My post limit= 10
smh.gif

I don't even troll or nothing. Having another NTer on the same IP address FTL! and he used to troll so mods think we're the same person
smh.gif

Tales of the Duck.
No Ducktales, it's true. I just better not find a backup screen name for his sake.

That guy has been terminated after that thread.

/

I wont gon further into the "You need to go outside, work, school... something." comment. Eveytime I go to type a response all that pops in my head is this...
Spoiler [+]
Special-Olympics.jpg

Watch me get banned now
You asked for it and got your wish.

JR5

I have never hit my post limit. I'm pretty sure it's at 50 though because I had like 30 post in one day one time, and I thought I was doing it big. Idon't see how some of you guys get 50 post in one day.

Back
Top Bottom