::: Washington ******** @ Dallas Cowboys 11/18 :::

I'm not to worried.

Slow starts are the norm for us, and I read a stat that since 2004 the ******** have lost 13 games in which they've led at halftime.

Including 3 this year.

If we're not in to deep of a hole we should be good.

As I'm typing they miss a FG.
pimp.gif

Oh and LOL at the Pack fans crying about shoes in their thread, yet postin' in ours.

Enjoy the game fellas.

^ Crying?

I'm not making stupid arguements that no one agrees with. I just found the snap funny, along with other members, yet you choose to pick on my comments...

They should've gone for it on the 4th and 1 though.

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

^ Crying?

I'm not making stupid arguements that no one agrees with. I just found the snap funny, along with other members, yet you choose to pick on my comments...

Alright, crying WAS a bad choice of words , but I mean did you not post Cowboys fans...leave, then talk about Romo fumbling in the playoffs, etc.

To me you guys jumped off the deep end. And no you weren't the only one I was addressing.

But like I said enjoy the game... because it brings us that much closer to Dal vs GB.

TD!

Romo's ball placement was very accurate (NH).. great throw and catch

eek.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
@ the fly being part of the touchdown pass

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

^ Crying?

Alright, crying WAS a bad choice of words , but I mean did you not post Cowboys fans...leave, then talk about Romo fumbling in the playoffs, etc.

To me you guys jumped off the deep end. And no you weren't the only one I was addressing.

But like I said enjoy the game... because it brings us that much closer to Dal vs GB.

TD!

Lol at every time you're replying something big happens. Could be a new strategy?
roll.gif

Freezing the kicker is so dumb. It barely works, let the kicker go out there cold off the bench and kick it. Don't give him time to stand there, getcomfortable on the field.

Good job Suisham....nice drive before the half to get something...all I ask for....hopefully we come out and score in the 2nd....

good we finally put some points on the board under 2 minutes..

man if we come out flat again in the 2nd half......Dallas always comes out strong

typical Dallas horrible kick coverage team and cant get off the field on third down. We need to come out firing on all cylinders.

Back
Top Bottom