Washington NFL Team Finally Drops Name

I'm not campaigning for anything, but name changes and taking down statues doesn't seem to help anyone out. IMO.

your opinions are ill informed
whose side you on?

do you choose equity and respect for others or do yo continue to look the other way when actions you deem insignificant in the scope of things don't agree with your values?

Polls can be manipulated depending on who they poll. Plus 504 people don't speak for everyone.
it's wild how you campaign hard with this bs
you been under a rock or just choosing to be willfully ignorant?

Don't even bother, gentrification gentrification tries hard to be willfully obtuse on issues.

It's his shtick. Clown business.

The answer is simple ... same color scheme as the other pro teams

RYwP9cY.gif

tenor.gif

b460e77ac92b2f7aa3a7876f0af8b66f.png

Sentinals is cool, but #%€£ the NFL. Way more ground to be made up by that league, much more.

Honestly DC having a team a is pretty asinine geographically & is about as pointless as Delaware being state. Call em the Virginia Sharks or something.

Racists: Why drop the name? It's not racist!
Rational person: How about we rename it the Washington RedNecks?
Racists: ...

One of my favorite negro league team names was The Black Crackers. I’d have no issue with substituting White for an nfl franchise.

I don't think we have THOSE kind of racist on here.

Could be wrong though.
Hopefully we chased most of them away by now. I remember how many people whined and pouted when we added that slur to our profanity filter years ago. Pathetic.

ninjahood ninjahood , is that you?

https://www.thenation.com/article/archive/on-the-shameful-and-skewed-********-poll/

Why can’t they just use the name of a tribe that was actually indigenous to the area?
Seriously? Imagine being a member of the Rappahannock nation and seeing a racist try to trademark and profit from it.

Cultural appropriation is not an "honor."

Back
Top Bottom