Washington Wizards Season Thread - Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here

Should the Washington Wizards trade Bradley Beal?

• Total voters
Well that was interesting. What did you think? Trezz was a beat as usual. Kuzma was all over the place as usual. Defense still needs work but looked better. Beal was pretty efficient. Bertans was kind of just out there. Dinwiddie looked good but that's a vet playing against young guys. Still nice to see him coming back from injury.

Y’all are gonna hate this but since the goal is and has been mediocrity:

D835595A-698E-47AA-9C4B-9600C9D3CB26.jpeg

Methodical Management Methodical Management who you got tonight!?

I think the Wizards lose to the Raptors by 10. Third quarter will do them in after a strong first half. Beal's going to have 24 points on 8-21 and he'll only hit one three.

I think the Wizards lose to the Raptors by 10. Third quarter will do them in after a strong first half. Beal's going to have 24 points on 8-21 and he'll only hit one three.
It’s tough. It’s a winnable game, but we struggled against Toronto last year and there are a lot of factors stacked against the Wizards tonight: new coach, new system, new players vs. a team at home with continuity.

The fan in me says Washington. The realist says Bertans goes 1-6 from 3, Kuzma goes 3-12, and we lose by 8, because that’s the most Wizards outcome.

Beal 23 points on 7-18 and he hit only one three, but I was way off on the result since they won by 15. Crazy to watch them get up by damn near 30. Didn't see that coming at all.

At risk of underestimating them 2 games in a row, Pacers are going to win tonight. Beal gets more points - 37, makes 4-11 from 3, Wizards lose by 8.

Kuz looks Kuzzy, KCP doesn't get a chance to hit a clutch 3, and Dinwiddie gets 2 layups, a handful of free throws, and turns the ball over a lot uncharacteristically. Gafford tries some pull up jumpers.

Bertans goes 3-6 from 3 and there's a lot of head scratching about where the defense went.

Turner blocks Deni, Neto, Kuz & Gafford. Sabonis goes off for 34. TJ McConnell picks apart and outhustles the Wizards.

Lot of talk after the game about poor shooting.

At risk of underestimating them 2 games in a row, Pacers are going to win tonight. Beal gets more points - 37, makes 4-11 from 3, Wizards lose by 8.

Kuz looks Kuzzy, KCP doesn't get a chance to hit a clutch 3, and Dinwiddie gets 2 layups, a handful of free throws, and turns the ball over a lot uncharacteristically. Gafford tries some pull up jumpers.

Bertans goes 3-6 from 3 and there's a lot of head scratching about where the defense went.

Turner blocks Deni, Neto, Kuz & Gafford. Sabonis goes off for 34. TJ McConnell picks apart and outhustles the Wizards.

Lot of talk after the game about poor shooting.

You’ve Got The Reverse Jinx Going Well.

Back
Top Bottom