Watch Rick Perry's Campaign End Before Your Eyes

Not surprised. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I know y'all think this is funny, but that man runs one of the most powerful states in the union.
This is a scary country at times
30t6p3b.gif

same thing i was thinking.    while this is pretty bad,  knowing how most americans have a short term memory and don't have the best logic when it comes to voting and their choices in political candidates, i wouldn't be suprised if he was able to rebound though.   timing is in his favor,  if this happened around march of next year when they were getting closer to picking a nominee  he would be toast but he has time to bounce back as scary as that is.

This was at the same time frustrating and hilarious.

LOL at you GOP supporters, I'm sorry, but.... just... idiotic, all of them.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

Hank Moody, can you explain what that link you posted is?

It's from intrade, a prediction market. The red line was perry's chances of the nomination. As you can see from the right y-axis, the price went from $10 to around $3 when this mistake occurred.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

Hank Moody, can you explain what that link you posted is?

It's from intrade, a prediction market. The red line was perry's chances of the nomination. As you can see from the right y-axis, the price went from $10 to around $3 when this mistake occurred.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I know y'all think this is funny, but that man runs one of the most powerful states in the union.
This is a scary country at times
30t6p3b.gif

same thing i was thinking.    while this is pretty bad,  knowing how most americans have a short term memory and don't have the best logic when it comes to voting and their choices in political candidates, i wouldn't be suprised if he was able to rebound though.   timing is in his favor,  if this happened around march of next year when they were getting closer to picking a nominee  he would be toast but he has time to bounce back as scary as that is.
Sad but true.

While this was hard to watch as it was happening live. Content wise, watching Ron Paul talk about the economy compared to the other clowns on stage wasn't even fair. Not even close.

why dont any GOP candidates actually answer the direct questions posed?

ive watched 3 entire debates and at least 4/10 questions arent even answered or dodged.

they accuse and insult the moderators...

hell, newt, in the first debate, screamed "YOURE TRYING TO GET US TO FIGHT HERE, WE'RE TOGETHER HERE, WERE ALL AGAINST OBAMA"

what

a

joke.

Originally Posted by crcballer55

I'm suprised that they don't have a bug in their ear with someone talking to them.  I always thought that candidates utilized this just to avoid these kinds of situations.  This has to be up there with Jan Brewer's epic collapse last year in her gubernatorial debate.
You serious? That would defeat the entire purpose of a debate.

All of those GOP candidates are a joke.  I don't see how they have some of the support and supporters that they do.  As far as Rick Perry goes, he has ALOT of money from campaign contributions still left in the bank, so he's not going anyywhere for quite some time.  Perry most likely won't win the Republican Nomination, but he will still be around for awhile.

i like some of ron paul's ideas

but others seem ridiculous.

they all wanna eliminate the department of education?

LMAO

they want everything to operate in the private sector?

where a dollar is more important than the quality of service?

word?

LMAO

*waits for an econ major to come tell me the market would force them to give a standard of quality or they would go out of business*

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

LMAO

word?

LMAO

*waits for an econ major to come tell me the market would force them to give a standard of quality or they would go out of business*

Getting rid of the DOE won't abolish public education.

Originally Posted by rashi

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

LMAO

word?

LMAO

Getting rid of the DOE won't abolish public education.
Not to mention you act like the system isn't already dollar driven. If that wasn't the case, teachers would make more.

Back
Top Bottom