Water found on the Moon

Originally Posted by air234ever

late...the moon is a very fascinating but it makes me wonder why nasa would air brush stuff out from the moon... 2012 might just be the year we
find out we are not alone in the universe.

PEOPLE ARE NOT READY YET

ALMOST THO

THE EFFECT OF LEAVING EARTH AND CATCHING THE " OVER VIEW EFFECT " IS REALLY POWERFUL

NOW FOR PEOPLE WHO NEVER HAD A " OVER VIEW EFFECT "

TO FIND OUT ITS ALIENS ...THEY WOULDNT BELIEVE CAUSE THEY HAVE YET TO LEAVE EARTH
nerd.gif

If aliens came here thousands of years ago,
y they aint come back after that? Is it because
of our technology and new ideologies?

i thought this would come to light sooner or later if the moon was made from the earth wats stoping it from having water and life

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

late...the moon is a very fascinating but it makes me wonder why nasa would air brush stuff out from the moon... 2012 might just be the year we

PEOPLE ARE NOT READY YET

ALMOST THO

THE EFFECT OF LEAVING EARTH AND CATCHING THE " OVER VIEW EFFECT " IS REALLY POWERFUL

TO FIND OUT ITS ALIENS ...THEY WOULDNT BELIEVE CAUSE THEY HAVE YET TO LEAVE EARTH
nerd.gif

Based on your opinion on things like the south, I dont take you seriously anymore. And "over view effect" barely has anything to do with weather ornot people are ready to know about other life.

PEOPLE ARE NOT READY YET

ALMOST THO

nerd.gif

This

The old news is that there's water on the moon. We found ice up there years ago.

What India's discovered is that there is evidence that water is still being formed up there, which is news and alsoa big deal.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

PEOPLE ARE NOT READY YET

ALMOST THO

nerd.gif

Based on your opinion on things like the south, I dont take you seriously anymore. And "over view effect" barely has anything to do with weather or not people are ready to know about other life.
roll.gif

I joke .. i live in miami come on now

Finally. Let these dudes come down and unlock the rest of our brain potential so we can start levitating and flying, and get our DBZ on.

phhhfffff...

late. Nothin4ever/Nothinbefore/Nothinafter or whatever been saying this for a long time....he said the aliens came down and told him about the water and theyalso told him to type in all caps for most of his rants on NT.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

PEOPLE ARE NOT READY YET

ALMOST THO

nerd.gif

Based on your opinion on things like the south, I dont take you seriously anymore. And "over view effect" barely has anything to do with weather or not people are ready to know about other life.
roll.gif

I joke .. i live in miami come on now

laugh.gif
word? Still.. I could have sworn you be dead for real with them posts.

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Finally. Let these dudes come down and unlock the rest of our brain potential so we can start levitating and flying, and get our DBZ on.

You not getting ANYWHERE sittin around waitin for somebody to come do stuff for you...

Back
Top Bottom