Water found on the Moon

catz need to chill with this alien stuff. i swear in every topic there some dude talkin boit your aren't ready for what's out there. shut up please

Wait just one darn minute

Why are they barelly noticing this? and with the use of machines?

c'mon now

If Im correct didnt humans already land on the moon....why coulden't they see this water or ice when they were too busy playing golf up there.

all in all......... Moon landing could be = DUCKTALES

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

The old news is that there's water on the moon. We found ice up there years ago.

What India's discovered is that there is evidence that water is still being formed up there, which is news and also a big deal.
Oh ok, cause yeah i remember hearing about water on the moon a couple years ago.

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Wait just one darn minute

Why are they barelly noticing this? and with the use of machines?

c'mon now

If Im correct didnt humans already land on the moon....why coulden't they see this water or ice when they were too busy playing golf up there.

all in all......... Moon landing could be = DUCKTALES
We found traces of water in the moon rocks brought back from Apollo 11 but we thought it was because they were contaminated by being ouratmosphere, this just confirms that the moisture was from the moon after all.

with Billions of dollars spent on technology and such each year you really think these dudes aint hiding information WAY deeper then finding "water"
grin.gif
?

You'd have to be a damn fool
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

i dont think we have ever been on the moon. why not send people up there to look around now?

thats what Im sayin
there werre supposedly 6 manned landings from 1969-1972, and then we just chilled on some "been there, done that"?

c'mon man.
Im not buyin it.
we put tons of crap into outer space on a regular basis, yet we wont "go back" to the moon after almost 40 years? meanwhile, these dudes staystudying the oceans...we been hittin the ocean floors on a daily basis, but we wont "go back" to the moon?
I dont think they ever went...or at least the stories we're fed about them going were false/fabricated

^we can't explore the deep depths of the ocean due to pressure issues. so we're not hittin the ocean floors on a daily basis. we actually know moreabout space than what's at the bottom of the ocean
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

^we can't explore the deep depths of the ocean due to pressure issues. so we're not hittin the ocean floors on a daily basis. we actually know more about space than what's at the bottom of the ocean
nerd.gif

pardon the exaggeration

what Im saying is, theyre exploring the ocean on a daily basis. IN PERSON

yet we've had SIX moon landings? in the last 30+ years?

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

^we can't explore the deep depths of the ocean due to pressure issues. so we're not hittin the ocean floors on a daily basis. we actually know more about space than what's at the bottom of the ocean
nerd.gif

pardon the exaggeration

what Im saying is, theyre exploring the ocean on a daily basis. IN PERSON

yet we've had SIX moon landings? in the last 30+ years?

You must be talking about the U.S....I'm sure other countries are constantly sending people to the moon to do work.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

is the water flowing or is it floating in the moons gravity?
Great question.
its frozen it cant be flowing because of the moon's weak gravity. the water probably arrived there on acomet

Back
Top Bottom