Ways to ask a girl to a dance vol. ideas

gonna ask someone to formal need some ideas. or post the way youve asked some girls in the past

Wow didnt read the topic.

Simple. Nothing big, just so I was wondering..would you like to come to the dance with me. Smile, no cheese. Be funny too like that one guy that got rejectedon Made.

lmao he isn't talk about some club you guys

just ask her straight up and be normal, "wanna go to the formal with me?"

of course easier said than done though

but just be confident for those 10 seconds

Originally Posted by NolanMJJ

lmao he isn't talk about some club you guys

just ask her straight up and be normal, "wanna go to the formal with me?"

of course easier said than done though

but just be confident for those 10 seconds
Oh not at a club? Try this!

" Would you like to dance? "

Dont. theyll just tell you that they have a date already, when you know they didnt.

Op is dead serious too ...
laugh.gif

Man, just ask her, geeze. Youre thinkin to much.

"So whatchu doin (the day of the dance)? (assuming she has nothing to do) Oh...well, do you wanna go to the dance with me?"

I'm talking about asking a girl to a dance, not to dance. like a formal, prom, etc. Like creative ways...

Im guessing you dont have like a big brother or dad or something....
i cant really blame you, if i had the internet growing up like kids do now I guess you should take full advantage

"Yo, nice shoes. You tryna put 'em to work at [dance]?"

"Hey [blank], no one has said that they're taking you to [dance]. You wanna go with me?"

"Hey [blank], I heard you can't dance. Wanna prove that you can at [dance] with me?"

im not talking about walking up to the girl and asking her...im saying creative ways

ex) build a bear doll with voice saying will you go to _____with me
ex) halftime of a basketball game (wont work for me cuz im in b ball)

ideas liek that

This one dude at my school did some crazy ##** to get my close friend to go to homecoming with him. he baked a cookie and a cake for her only to get denied. Iwas like
eek.gif
to
indifferent.gif
to
smh.gif
to
laugh.gif

Go up to her with a straight face and just start doing the harlem shake. And while you're still dancing, proceed by saying "There's more to thisif you go with me to _______". And don't forget to wink ;]

Back
Top Bottom