WDYWT ~~Air Jordan Edition~~

Nice DMP 6's shoehead23! :b
tongue.gif
6fkdypt.jpg

wore this to the game tonight: retro fire red III's, meltin' pot denim, and bulls crew neck. i really need some new denim.

please no skinny comments, haha. i know and i'm trying to gain weight but it isn't going too well. also, that is my friends dirty mirror not mine.

Quote:
t3attack
4l6jkf8.jpg
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG>ICeMaN. 98% sb appreci-HATER​
Wanted(sz13-14)Wht/blk/red AJ retro 2, Space Jam XI (DS or used), ANY retro IX mid (or pearl lows)​
F/S: Authentic Nike Wash. Bullets throwback jersey #23 Jordan sz 60. And sz15 blk/chrome Nu Retro 2s. PM me if interested​

Marius101

thanx my dude, lol my girl was snappin the shots. i was surpised they came out that well lol
AIM:ja3killa23(always online)
email: [email protected]

i changed my AIM SN from jodakiss1122 to ja3killa23 SAVE THE NEW SCREEN NAME!!!!!! And if I had yours, its prob gone lol so get at me

^ey boy. I see you be havin alot of heat and you a known name and things, but do you REALLY like rockin your jeans like that?

nice outfitz on these pages.
ANYWAYS, ROCKED THESE TODAY!!! :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Quote:
LOVE IS KNOWING THAT THE FIRSST PAIR OF KICKS YOU EVER COPPED WERE THE ONLY ONES YOU WANTED TO ROCK!!!

:rofl:
roll.gif
^^lol i think he means how the jeans cover the shoe instead of having the front part of them behind the tongue of the shoes
www.myspace.com/edrickgibson
I'm Prolly In The Sky,Flying With The Fishes Or Maybe In The Ocean Swimming With The Pigeons.- Weezy F. Baby

JrGong, after I posted I realized thats what he meant....to that dude -- I am going to 30 next month and I simply do not wish to dress like a 15 yr old.
flintgrey - team am [email protected]
myspace.com/flintgreynt

FLINT GREY is a facety yute...he got the most pre-release HEAT i see on NT...so in that case there should be no comments made about how a man wanna rock his jeans.....it's all about the kicks remeber?

Back
Top Bottom