WDYWT ~~Air Jordan Edition~~

wht/red x's today.

4pf1xuh.jpg

BNYC23, it depends. if you weigh like 145-160ish I'm sure you'll be fine unDSn a pair, but in my case...NOOOO lol I'm at 225 and there in no way I can do it, they would probably turn into the hufquakes l...literally lol
AIM:ja3killa23(always online)
email: [email protected]

i changed my AIM SN from jodakiss1122 to ja3killa23 SAVE THE NEW SCREEN NAME!!!!!! And if I had yours, its prob gone lol so get at me

wow those are really nice and fressh^^
Here is the past few days.
4qi3aqg.jpg

Played ball in these. The are getting so creased.
5ytftds.jpg

4yttb2w.jpg

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Sleep doesn't exsist in my house

Nice 17's battleground03! I'm use to seeing you in some AMs, that's cool that you mix it up. Nice 9's too JStar25! :\
ohwell.gif
6454uoi.jpg

un-ds my final shot after a yr and months it was a special ocassion which got me by surprise one of my older brothers got marrie so i had to un-ds something special and it was between these here and the melo 2's

EquipoTRIcolor​

Quote:
un-ds my final shot after a yr and months it was a special ocassion which got me by surprise one of my older brothers got marrie so i had to un-ds something special and it was between these here and the melo 2's
:lol:
laugh.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
LOOKING FOR A WEARABLE PAIR OF BLACK CEMENT IV`s IN A SIZE 10.5​

p5190002mu5.jpg

I copped an A.Okay Official shirt thanks to the A.Okay Family Jason,B.eazy, and jessica and Low top Breds from st alfreds!

Can't wait to get those, should be here on thursday from UTA. The 3m looks good.

TEAMlateNIGHT
I Never Sleep​
Sleep is The Cousin of Death

yeah man those 13's are whuts up.......i need a pair
mad.gif
anyone tryina sell sum ds ones size 11 hit me up
I came, I saw, I conquered

Quote:
^ey boy. I see you be havin alot of heat and you a known name and things, but do you REALLY like rockin your jeans like that?

i know what that person meant by the way you were wearing your jeans.... he was just asking if you wear your jeans ripped at the bottom.... and he didn't mean 2 be rude 2...
and the one that posting that comment never said anything about you showing your tounge with your jeans...

and you guys on Niketalk laughs at anything Flint say... ive been noticing that a lil lately.... he says ooo.. and you guys laugh at that... SMH at you people... if you don't believe me ... look at his post and look at the people that just follows around him... SMH

Back
Top Bottom